Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

2020/2021 Home Kit (New Sponsor)

2 minutes ago, Ricey said:

We had yellow away kits in 92-96, not gold.

I've got no problem with introducing a third colour, I just think gold looks crap.

Officially, they were gold. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You're still making little digs aren't you, you can't help yourself.

People have different opinions, let them voice them on the forum your're a moderator for. 

Not having any digs at all. Just “voicing my opinion”. 

I absolutely respect people’s opinion, it’s a shame people can’t respect mine because they don’t like what I’m saying. 

Only ever moderate posts that break forum rules, so please don’t try and assume or make out I don’t let anyone voice their opinion(s). 

Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

I think this may have been a last minute decision brought about by COVID-19 effects on Thai tourism,  and originally we were going to have the usual King Power sponsor on the player shirts. That would be why the “fan shirts” will have King Power as these have already been mass produced, and why there will only be a limited number of these shirts to buy. 

This makes sense. I'm sure they would've just made them all with this new sponsor otherwise. Would've been nice to to be able to have the actual shirt the players will be wearing though

2 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Apparently the standard commission is 7% for PL clubs, too, so aside from the annual downpayment from Adidas the club are getting £3.85 of that transaction.

And thats why Aliexpress/ DH Gate get my 10 quid

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bert said:

Not having any digs at all. Just “voicing my opinion”. 

I absolutely respect people’s opinion, it’s a shame people can’t respect mine because they don’t like what I’m saying. 

Only ever moderate posts that break forum rules, so please don’t try and assume or make out I don’t let anyone voice their opinion(s). 

Thanks. 

You're the one that pulled people up on their opinions in the first place when the subject had barely been mentioned in the thread. Now you're saying it's a shame people can't respect yours? 

Ok fella.

Let's leave it at that. 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You're the one that pulled people up on their opinions in the first place when the subject had barely been mentioned in the thread. Now you're saying it's a shame people can't respect yours? 

Ok fella.

Let's leave it at that. 

I literally said I’m bored already of people moaning about the gold. It’s hardly me pulling people up. Please show me where I’ve “pulled people up” without ignoring a question again. If people don’t like the gold, that’s up to them. But do we need to hear about every single time we have a new shirt come out and there’s the smallest bit of gold on? I’d love to live a life where that’s my only major concern in life. 

Theres literally more blue and white on the shirt than gold. Our supposed main rivals wear red, yet people loved the red kit. Like I said, it’s just people moaning for the sake of moaning and quite frankly I find it boring (if that’s allowed and isn’t pulling people up) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brookfox said:

When you’re smiling, when you’re smiling, Thailand smiles with you. Thailand smiles with you. Thai. Land. Smiles. With. Yooouuuuuuu!

stop singing it too fast :mad: ffs lol 

by the way.. Gold is not a colour

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

I literally said I’m bored already of people moaning about the gold. It’s hardly me pulling people up. Please show me where I’ve “pulled people up” without ignoring a question again. If people don’t like the gold, that’s up to them. But do we need to hear about every single time we have a new shirt come out and there’s the smallest bit of gold on? I’d love to live a life where that’s my only major concern in life. 

I do love a bit of drama.........:ph34r:

26 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Has anyone found the generic blue version of this on adidas' website for £15 yet?

Probably without the glorious gold band that adds a touch of class to the kit and is definitely not wholly unnecessary. 

3 hours ago, seanfox778 said:

Can someone with better video edit skills than me edit Vardy saying "Sowaddi" (or whatever it is) to repeat the last bit so he is saying Showaddywaddy.  

Thanks.

Edited by Vacamion

I don't really care about new kit designs these days. With them changing every year, they're gone before you've even got used to them.

As long as the designs are respectful to the club's heritage (i.e. the correct colours), I don't mind.

That said, it is nice to have Adidas kits.