Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

2020/2021 Home Kit (New Sponsor)

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Officially, they were gold. 

I mean... yeah. But are you seriously trying to make out like these two shades are anywhere close to resembling one another?

This current shade of gold looks absolutely awful on a football shirt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

I mean... yeah. But are you seriously trying to make out like these two shades are anywhere close to resembling one another?

I think it adds a bit of uniqueness to our kits rather than just being another team wearing blue and white.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

In your opinion. 

I quite like it tbh. This season's home kit is one of my all time top five Leicester kits. 

I've liked all the ones with gold trim. Much better than having just plain blue and white with no other detailing. 

I've got to be honest, I agree with Bert. The people that act like gold is the world's biggest travesty every ****ing year when the kit is released are starting to get boring beyond belief. Especially because they're always doing it behind some cringe worthy mask of worrying about TrAdItIoN. 

I mean you don't like it, fine, that's your taste. I definitely think this new kit is naff. But there's undoubtedly folk on here who are ready to whinge every season before they've even seen it just because of a few tiny flecks of gold piping. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Well I’ve not said that, have I? 

Just straight up facts, that 25 years ago we had a gold kit and there were no qualms then. As also stated, there’s much more blue and white on this shirt than gold. 

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Just straight up facts, that 25 years ago we had a gold kit and there were no qualms then. As also stated, there’s much more blue and white on this shirt than gold. 

What a weird hill to die on.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I think it adds a bit of uniqueness to our kits rather than just being another team wearing blue and white.  

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

In your opinion. 

I quite like it tbh. This season's home kit is one of my all time top five Leicester kits. 

I've liked all the ones with gold trim. Much better than having just plain blue and white with no other detailing. 

I've got to be honest, I agree with Bert. The people that act like gold is the world's biggest travesty every ****ing year when the kit is released are starting to get boring beyond belief. Especially because they're always doing it behind some cringe worthy mask of worrying about TrAdItIoN. 

I mean you don't like it, fine, that's your taste. I definitely think this new kit is naff. But there's undoubtedly folk on here who are ready to whinge every season before they've even seen it just because of a few tiny flecks of gold piping. 

To me this shade just looks super tacky. The orange trim we had in the 90s was nice because it matched the fox on the badge. My argument's about aesthetics.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Well you've used it as a rather flimsy argument to say that people oughtn't to moan about the current shade of gold we have when, semantics aside, it's blatant they're two different colours. Plus, those "gold" kits were away kits. Oh, and they were yellow.

• Like 1

Thailand Smiles With You: Khun Top Pledges Support Alongside Thai Prime Minister

Published 44 mins ago

Throughout the 2020/21 season, Leicester City’s home shirt, produced by adidas, will be emblazoned with the Thailand Smiles With You message during all 38 of the Club’s Premier League fixtures.

The campaign – in collaboration with the Tourism Authority of Thailand – reintroduces one of the world’s most beloved tourist destinations and shows solidarity with the people of a country which means so much to our Foxes family after 10 years of close partnership under King Power’s ownership.

It is hoped the country will thrive under the unique spotlight of Thailand Smiles With You as the world is reminded of its magical culture and heritage by harnessing the Club’s considerable global reach.

Khun Top

Leicester City Chairman and King Power CEO Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha reveals the 2020/21 adidas home shirt.

On Thursday, at Aksra Theatre King Power in Bangkok, the unbreakable bond which exists between Leicester City and its Thai community was evident once more as Prime Minister Chan-o-cha provided backing to a campaign designed to help the country stride into the future, post-COVID-19.

Harnessing the power of Thailand’s acclaimed personality – typified by the kindness of spirit and generosity which all Foxes supporters are now familiar with – will be key to that strategy.

The Club’s commitment to its community, whether at home or abroad, remains a central pillar of Leicester City’s long-term strategy as the world re-emerges from a crisis which has touched so many.

Throughout 2020, Leicester City has donated to a series of causes, including University Hospitals Leicester NHS Trust, Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust and Age UK Leicester Shire and Rutland.

Thailand Smiles With You

Leicester City and King Power announce a season-long partnership with the Tourism Authority of Thailand to support the country’s recovery from the COVID-19 crisis.

The 2020 Gift Of A Wish campaign, on the other hand, continues to build upon the precious legacy bestowed upon the Club by our beloved late Chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.

Over 200 more modest causes across Leicestershire were invited to apply for bespoke funding and volunteer allocation, which led to Club staff assisting the region’s most vulnerable people during COVID-19.

Our supporters remain vital to this ambition and, as it stands currently, the Foxes family have donated over £180,000 in ticket rebates for the refurbishment of critical facilities at Leicester Royal Infirmary.

That family now includes the people of Thailand – and the Club is absolutely determined to stand shoulder to shoulder with Khun Top’s homeland and be a champion for its future growth.

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

Again though, they weren't gold. The club may have called them gold, but they were clearly yellow.

image.thumb.png.3ef6dcf02518ec3aab4770a9c03d3f88.pngimage.thumb.png.803e8898dd305999d3c92e45553d4c59.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

To me this shade just looks super tacky. The orange trim we had in the 90s was nice because it matched the fox on the badge. My argument's about aesthetics.

Well you've used it as a rather flimsy argument to say that people oughtn't to moan about the current shade of gold we have when, semantics aside, it's blatant they're two different colours. Plus, those "gold" kits were away kits. Oh, and they were yellow.

Never said people couldn’t moan, just that I was bored of hearing people moan about it. Believe it or not, you can have more than one different shade of a colour. 

5 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Again though, they weren't gold. The club may have called them gold, but they were clearly yellow.

image.thumb.png.3ef6dcf02518ec3aab4770a9c03d3f88.pngimage.thumb.png.803e8898dd305999d3c92e45553d4c59.png

Top one is yellow. No qualms. Bottom one is gold, back then that was as close to gold as you were getting. 

Another gold kit we had:

18D0047D-7BB6-4973-87A1-E9A1B221D603.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Never said people couldn’t moan, just that I was bored of hearing people moan about it. Believe it or not, you can have more than one different shade of a colour. 

Erm, that's my point entirely. Cheers for proving it. lol

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

In your opinion. 

Totally agree mate. Literally only stated I was bored of hearing it already because it’s the same every year. People aren’t gonna like it that’s fine. We don’t need to be reminded every single time. 

It’s also shit like this that I can’t stand, embarrassment. 

9C550CB4-BBFE-4303-8A43-4C4E63F30B87.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

Totally agree mate. Literally only stated I was bored of hearing it already because it’s the same every year. People aren’t gonna like it that’s fine. We don’t need to be reminded every single time. 

But you're not bothered and you respect other people's opinions, right? You told me that about 5 times lol

12 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Erm, that's my point entirely. Cheers for proving it. lol

So the gold in the mid 90’s is fine but the gold we have now isn’t it lol Very hypocritical. 

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

But you're not bothered and you respect other people's opinions, right? You told me that about 5 times lol

Fully respective of other opinions, just like my right to say I’m bored by it.