Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Hales said:

Come on Newcastle!

Tbf with the pressing they’ve employed over last 4-5 weeks and some form of attacking play. They don’t actually look terrible. Fingers crossed that they hang on. I can see them winning this they are all over the Man U defence and Fred. Pressing is quite impressive. 

Just now, Dorkingfox said:

If you talk in double dutch no

Hang on - don't make the fact you don't know something a chance to be rude to me. 

There was a Spurs fan, in the title winning season, who when interviewed said something like 'Leicester are nobodies - you do the maths!'

4 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Tbf with the pressing they’ve employed over last 4-5 weeks and some form of attacking play. They don’t actually look terrible. Fingers crossed that they hang on. I can see them winning this they are all over the Man U defence and Fred. Pressing is quite impressive. 

I shall now log out haha. B@stards

5 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

If you talk in double dutch no

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Hang on - don't make the fact you don't know something a chance to be rude to me. 

There was a Spurs fan, in the title winning season, who when interviewed said something like 'Leicester are nobodies - you do the maths!'

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

Man Utd are like the opposite of us in 14/15.  We never looked especially outclassed yet we were rooted to the foot of the table, Man Utd always look a bit shit yet here we are.

Hopefully they fall like we rose then. I look forward to their relegation 2022

21 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

Apparantly suds fans do not want Rogers when Jose goes, they are such tossers:P we are 2nd and 13 points above them:scarf:

SO, WHAT DID THESE SPURS FANS HAVE TO SAY IN RESPONSE TO THIS NEWS ABOUT RODGERS AND LEVY?

“We don’t want to choke halfway through the season even more”

@SabitzerProp

“This would be a step down.”

@adamh6341

“Too big a club for him. He’s a mid table coach.”

@PambiancoLucas

“no thanks” 

@thfcniaa

“What has Brendan Rogers won ? If he was a serial winner why did Liverpool get rid of him and why haven’t Chelsea ever gone for him ? Just saying”

@mohammedkhan78

“Brendan Rodgers? As in the man that learnt all he knows from Jose Mourinho you mean?” 

@Lewis_c12SG

“No we don’t want him, I’d prefer Jose”

@malex200311

“Imagine the injuries, imagine the bottling. Omg.”

@thfcleo

“If this happens I quit football I stg”

@KC_Jack87

“He’d take the term Spursy to new levels”

@N17Yids_

“Oh No”

@TOTTENHAMI4EVER

“no thanks”

@thfcniaa

Looking at the replies to this post, it appears that these Spurs fans would not be happy to see Rodgers take over from Mourinho at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

All you need to know about Spurs fans right there.

16 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

What is your issue? I was not being rude, you assumed I knew something from a past post, saying double dutch means I do not understand what you are on about, bit odd to get uptight about that, what would you think if I just said to you DO THE MATHS?

• Like 2