Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

28 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I’d be happier with a Man City win to be honest. Even if we win every game of the season I don’t think we finish above them. 

Arsenal arent doing anything this season so id rather them win.

However, that aint happening either:rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Let’s be honest it’s Man City’s title again this year . 

22 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

It's probably wisest to assume that, certainly.

ya think?  lol

odds.JPG.27b23b3e7b2d0349a8202ca4048b36a2.JPG

8 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

That looks like a load of Greek to me I’ve never stepped foot into a bookies . 

Nor me!  But I do know that 1/100 means bet a pound, win a penny.  So the market sees the title as a foregone conclusion.

It seems every bit that obvious to me also ... so every time Man City play a side in the top half, I'm pulling for Man City. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

That looks like a load of Greek to me I’ve never stepped foot into a bookies . 

If you were to put 100 pounds on Man City to win the league you would get your stake (100) plus 1 pound back (101 in total) If you were to put 1 pound on Leicester you would get your stake back (1) and another 100 pounds (101 in total). The bookies think it's over but I personally think those odds look pretty generous.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Man City are so annoying even if we picked up maximum points I'm not sure we'd overhaul them from here. 

Let's be realistic with Man City flying as they are I can't see us or anyone else clawing his gap back but, no doubt, we'll keep trying because we all know it's not over until it's over.

29 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

After 25 games we have 49 points...... same as last season 

Yes. Then we went on a run of winning 3, drawing 4 and losing 6. We only picked up another 13 points and yet still finished 5th. If we’d have beaten Man Utd in the last game of the season we would still have made top four.

You’d like to think we’d win a few more this time around. Two or three more wins than last time (5 or 6 overall) might be all that we need 

• Like 2

Anyone wasting their time watching Newcastle Vs Man UTD tonight?

"Under dog starts promisingly, is punished by a lucky Manchester United goal, goes to rat shit, looses by 3+ with the addition of a compulsory, somewhat questionable penalty".......AND REPEAT..

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 1