Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

There's wanting to, and then there's realism...

I know, it was a joke but if Man City were somehow going to drop 10+ points in the remaining 13 games then we can't expect it to only be against dog shit that aren't near us in the table.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I know, it was a joke but if Man City were somehow going to drop 10+ points in the remaining 13 games then we can't expect it to only be against dog shit that aren't near us in the table.

That's a relief, I thought you'd gone all Sidnei on us...

• Haha 1

The refusal to think of the “big six” being anyone but Man City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs is pathetic.

Even then, Fletch says the gap will be X amount of points from United and Chelsea. Chelsea are not in the top four, until they are stop ****ing talking like they are. Pisses me off.. 

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Of course we do,  I'd like a date with Scarlett Johansson but that's not going to happen either.

Or you could turn down a date tonight with the pretty receptionist in the hope that Scarlett Johansson calls you up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Your wish is coming into fruition :P and i would totally agree with you if i wasn't the eternally optimistic muppet that i am. 

Nothing wrong with aiming big. If the 2015-16 hadn't we wouldn't have achieved what we did. Man City are just far too consistent to catch unfortunately

• Like 1

Just now, Gevans_97 said:

Commentators: “If they win today they will go 13 points clear of Manchester United and Chelsea who both play tomorrow” ... ... always invisible 

Because it only matters how clear they are from 2nd and 5th place. The gap to 3rd and 4th is irrelevant to a large extent for them.

1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

Same thing happened last season. Some people never learn.

Anyone thinking we, or anyone else for that matter, are going to catch Man City, is deluded. They're currently 10 points clear (about to be 13) at the top and on a 19-game winning streak in all competitions (about to become 20). They will win the league.

This is their bench today:

R Sterling
G Jesus
Z Steffen
A Laporte
Rodri
B Silva
B Mendy
J Cancelo
P Foden

Our bench tomorrow: Ward, Amartey, Fuchs, Daley-Campbell, Mendy, Hamza, Tavares, Albrighton/Thomas, Under

Forget winning the league this season. It's not happening.

2-1 Man City!! Get in.

What oil money can do for you... nearly spent 300 million on the defence and they have finally hit the jackpot... I hate Man City 

Edited by foxes_rule1978