Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, st albans fox said:

Safe to say that Lee mason and Simon hooper are unable to officiate a game 

I think they were checking if a brighton player was too close to the West Brom wall when the kick was taken ...

that would make sense - would be pretty cool if you know - they'd say that so we knew wtf was going on.

4 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Sousek and another guy were brought in from Slavia Prague and they were rooting for their old team to beat the foxes. The hammers ae playing along probably because they would love to over take us for our 4th spot.

I am aware of all of these facts. Like the original poster said, its odd to have a liking for a team because they signed 2 players from them. They are an odd club with odd owners and odd fans. Fair play though, Moyes has them playing well this season. 

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Safe to say that Lee mason and Simon hooper are unable to officiate a game 

I think they were checking if a brighton player was too close to the West Brom wall when the kick was taken ...

No - it wasn’t that 

and the second whistle is surely irrelevant ????  The ball is already on its way ??.

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Sounds like chaos in the west brom game lol ref messed up or? 

I just put the game on as the var was happening, ref blew whistle to start play, Brighton took quick free kick and scored but as the ball was going in the ref blew again 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Fair to say the ref has made a fool of himself. To try and explain what went on. Brighton get a free kick and the ref blows the whistle to take it. Dunk scores but the keeper wasn't in the goal. As the ball crosses the line Mason blows the whistle again. He rules it out before then allowing it. VAR then get involved and disallows it. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Mason blew whistle. Dunk scored a quick free kick. Mason disallowed it, then allowed it, then disallowed it agai... Checked with VAR who I presume disallowed it as "no goal" was showing.

• Thanks 1