Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

36 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

It’s math people. Of course it’s POSSIBLE to catch man city. But what % chance would it go up if they dropped points today compared to % chance of us getting top 4 if they don’t?

2073909406_5382-27-21.thumb.JPG.2f2eb50ce0e20aa8e0d66628f7fc1bed.JPG

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Will there be Leicester fans cheering on Chelsea tomorrow against Man Utd?

I wouldn't be surprised as I remember last season people cheering on a CL rival against Man City as they wanted to finish second and put more value on that than securing 4th place at the risk of finishing 5th. 

Draw would be perfect and we need to beat Arsenal. And I may be being greedy but a win for Burnley and Sheffield United would be nice as well 

44 minutes ago, Corky said:

What's all this West Ham and Slavia Prague love-in about? Because West Ham signed good players from them?

It's like us wanting Monaco to do well because they gave us Tielemans or Le Havre with Mahrez. Bit odd.

'Bit odd' is probably the perfect description for that club, especially their dildo sucking owners. 

@KingsX ha I was even going to include "I'm sure you could find a site somewhere that has it".  Where is that from?  And also is that from before or after the game (don't know what time zone it's showing).  Possible to see how it changed before / after the game or how it would be if WHU had drawn or won?

10 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

F470A08E-9497-4938-A76F-597897A9B882.jpeg

lol  I was thinking of exactly the same scene reading some of the posts in this thread during the Man City - WHU match.

8 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Nice! Where did you get this from?

fivethirtyeight.com, my go-to.  It's just a statistical analysis and projection.

But it's worth noting, the betting market is fully in agreement.  If you want to bet on Man City winning the League, you'll do well to get 1-100 odds.

@Bats8711 it's updated after each match and does reflect the MC-WHU result.

Edited by KingsX
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

'Bit odd' is probably the perfect description for that club, especially their dildo sucking owners. 

Sousek and another guy were brought in from Slavia Prague and they were rooting for their old team to beat the foxes. The hammers ae playing along probably because they would love to over take us for our 4th spot.