Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

22 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Where are these stats? Because I would genuinely like to see them 

In the post lockdown table we are level with Villa on 9pts GD -4.

Only Watford, Bournemouth, Norwich and Palace were in fact 'even shitter' than us and three of those were relegated.

Edited by murphy

16 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Where are these stats? Because I would genuinely like to see them 

Look at the form table maybe. We were 13th I believe.

The Premier League must have been pretty hopeless last year. I find it hard to believe a team winning 4 games in 2020 could be that far up. Norwich and Bournemouth were tragic, both of who we lost to, one of them 4-1, we also drew to Watford. The stats certainly dont show a good side that's for sure, after lock down it was even worse.

We weren’t ‘spanked’ by Bournemouth- we committed footballing ‘suicide’.  I can’t recall ever seeing a game switch over in the second period like that one did. If it had been a boxing match they would have stopped it at half time ....

our mentality is the big problem - unable to see out five minutes at Watford was unbelievable. we have enough quality to win today but do we have the mindset if something goes against us ???

4 hours ago, The Bear said:

Pretty funny from PaddyPower. Especially Curbs with his jeans dig. 

To be fair that's the best acting from an ex-professional from Curbishley I have ever seen on an advert! Top work!

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

The Premier League must have been pretty hopeless last year. I find it hard to believe a team winning 4 games in 2020 could be that far up. Norwich and Bournemouth were tragic, both of who we lost to, one of them 4-1, we also drew to Watford. The stats certainly dont show a good side that's for sure, after lock down it was even worse.

I’m not trying to have a dig at you, You said since January we was pretty much 20th in every metric, I was just wondering where these stats was that back up what you was saying, I can only find stats that cover the entire season 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

We weren’t ‘spanked’ by Bournemouth- we committed footballing ‘suicide’.  I can’t recall ever seeing a game switch over in the second period like that one did. If it had been a boxing match they would have stopped it at half time ....

our mentality is the big problem - unable to see out five minutes at Watford was unbelievable. we have enough quality to win today but do we have the mindset if something goes against us ???

Mentality is a big problem, We also lack that physical presence in midfield which makes it easy for teams to get at us.

36 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

You’re being to generous it was 15thFD73BFDD-472A-43C3-9B16-057355589E1A.thumb.jpeg.c54aa8b904222759c3248747930ce6da.jpeg

Everton, potentially could have a decent season. They've got a very good manager in and they've backed him with the endless pot of cash they seem to have.

If anything their defence is abit suss and Calvert-Lewin isn't a Vardy. But they look in as a good shape as they have done for a long while.