Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

17 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Impressed with Leeds. One game in yes and probably playing like a dog with two dicks, however, that’s how you play high press. I maintain they will do well this season, not the top four my cousin thinks, but they’re safely top ten, and I think they will push for Europa.

Not if they defend like they did! 

They maybe the most entertaining side in the league this year because they are going to scored and concided plenty of goals.

13 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

They maybe the most entertaining side in the league this year because they are going to scored and concided plenty of goals.

Not bad going thought against an attack a ferocious as Liverpool..... I am certainly not looking forward to playing Leeds this season, their style is the stuff of nightmares for us.

16 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Well, there was a youth system kid and a brand new signing at CB.  Cooper out injured and White back to Brighton.  No reason to expect things to carry on in that manner, every team would struggle with a CB pairing involving a youth player and a new signing, who have never played together before.

Edited by Pub breath

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Impressed with Leeds. One game in yes and probably playing like a dog with two dicks, however, that’s how you play high press. I maintain they will do well this season, not the top four my cousin thinks, but they’re safely top ten, and I think they will push for Europa.

They can burn themselves out, did it the first year under Bielsa. The Prem is brutal and they'll need a fast start otherwise it could get rough for them, I think they'll be around 9-12th though.

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

West Ham look dire, not a lot going for them on this performance and they look disinterested. They've signed a few players in the past few seasons that people are always disappointed we weren't in for yet they never seem to get any better. 

I think it's more the culture there that's the problem rather than the individuals. They seem like an even shitter version of Everton

West Ham are properly stinking up the joint.

They will almost be grateful for no fans, or it would be flag-planting time again.

Planting flags as an activity is understandable to the extent that doing it would vastly more entertaining than watching West Ham United.