Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

It’s plenty better than “lump it to the big lad” Burnley to be honest, I realise that was a ploy to exploit our weaknesses, and a nearly successful one, I get it, but Christ it’s tedious

Burnley are Al-Qaeda of football. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

I'm offended that they are staying up once again. Terrible team.

They make me ill. Would happily see a Tony Pulis managed Stoke, Burnley and any Allardyce side in the prem over these right now. I bet the 07-08 Derby side were more entertaining than that load of shite.

Think it'll be different at Palace next season one way or another, a lot of contracts up in the summer, Zaha is in last chance saloon if he wants a decent move and Hodgson may consider retirement. Could see Eddie Howe (if he doesn't go to Celtic) going there and making them a similar neat, tidy but petty and annoying side to his Bournemouth sides. Whatever happens I think it'll be a new-look side. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

Sorry - that was a thoroughly enjoyable game of football and Palace entertained me with their cohesion and determination.  They were always the team more likely to score and should have walked away with 3 points.

What do Palace (or Burnley, Newcastle, etc) owe any neutral, or crazier yet - opposition fan - as far as their style of play?  Palace specifically may be the only team that are in a worse place than us with injuries relatively speaking.  They supposed to come out and go 4 2 4 and take it to Utd so you're not "bored" or offended by their "disgusting" football?  Lol - what a joke.  If watching that game upset you, football's not for you.

And that's besides the fact that as Leicester fans we should be enjoying that 100x more than any pure neutral.  Like seriously - our fans would rather watch United win 4-1 than draw 0-0.  Mental.

Literally no one on here has said that 

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

They make me ill. Would happily see a Tony Pulis managed Stoke, Burnley and any Allardyce side in the prem over these right now. I bet the 07-08 Derby side were more entertaining than that load of shite.

We've given them so many points over the last 3 years. 1-4, 0-5, 1-3 etc. Half of these coming under Puel  lol

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

We've given them so many points over the last 3 years. 1-4, 0-5, 1-3 etc. Half of these coming under Puel  lol

Haha yep and they literally scored every time they got in our half. I've never seen a team win 5-0 but get completely dominated for most of the game. Fair play to them for being clinical but christ they are horrible to watch. Their fans must pray lockdown never ends. Couldn't imagine paying to watch that every week. 

13 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

As bad as other teams injuries have been like Liverpool and Southampton, I bet not many teams can say they have not fielded their 1st 11 in a single game this season. It is amazing we are 3rd really. Does make me wonder would we be any better off in terms of points tally in the league if we had a full team to choose from for most of the season 

I genuinely think we would be comfortably 2nd at this point. Man City are obvs in a league of their own, but the stuff we were playing with our best starting 11 :wub:

2 minutes ago, supernuk said:

It's quite difficult for me to work out which will be the best result in the match tonight. Possibly a draw or Liverpool win 🤔 hopefully with some injuries added to the mix 😬

Liverpool win would be bad tbh, their confidence would be sky high and I could see them having a winning run which would make our chances more difficult a draw would be the best result. Another game done no points gain

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bats8711 said:

Sorry - that was a thoroughly enjoyable game of football and Palace entertained me with their cohesion and determination.  They were always the team more likely to score and should have walked away with 3 points.

What do Palace (or Burnley, Newcastle, etc) owe any neutral, or crazier yet - opposition fan - as far as their style of play?  Palace specifically may be the only team that are in a worse place than us with injuries relatively speaking.  They supposed to come out and go 4 2 4 and take it to Utd so you're not "bored" or offended by their "disgusting" football?  Lol - what a joke.  If watching that game upset you, football's not for you.

And that's besides the fact that as Leicester fans we should be enjoying that 100x more than any pure neutral.  Like seriously - our fans would rather watch United win 4-1 than draw 0-0.  Mental.

Dude is everything okay 

1 hour ago, supernuk said:

It's quite difficult for me to work out which will be the best result in the match tonight. Possibly a draw or Liverpool win 🤔 hopefully with some injuries added to the mix 😬

Definitely a 0-0 draw with lots of nasty tackles, red cards and injuries.

Realistically, Liverpool will win 2-1 through a late goal.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

All the great work he did to get the government to feed the children of poor families during the pandemic and now he's called Maguire a knobhead. Can Rashford get any more likeable? lol

Haha has he really?! 

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

All the great work he did to get the government to feed the children of poor families during the pandemic and now he's called Maguire a knobhead. Can Rashford get any more likeable? lol

The dressing room unrest begins, look at their fixtures, Olly's wheels better be screwed on tight it's going to get bumpy...... OK it was one passing verbal disagreement but capitulation has to start somewhere :fc: