Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

If West Ham make top 4 (they wont) the media love in with the east end wide boys would be absolutely unbearable next season.

Especially if we both finish in there. Imagine Leicester and West Ham finishing amongst ‘Europe’s elite’ whilst Liverpool and Man United don’t make it. Stuff of dreams. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

If West Ham make top 4 (they wont) the media love in with the east end wide boys would be absolutely unbearable next season.

I think that the dodgy deal with the London stadium plus their malodorous owners have served to knock some of the gilt off the West ‘Am gingerbread . You’re right that it will make a new story for the media though.

I'd rather see WHU get into Europe. Their owners aren't great and the dodgy stuff with the stadium is, well, dodgy - but at the same time they're British owners who put their hands in their pockets and have backed Moyes - who is a good manager, just completely the wrong person for Man United. 

Plus any time Leeds get put in their box is great

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

I'd rather see WHU get into Europe. Their owners aren't great and the dodgy stuff with the stadium is, well, dodgy - but at the same time they're British owners who put their hands in their pockets and have backed Moyes - who is a good manager, just completely the wrong person for Man United. 

WHU getting into Europe might be at our expense, though....

21 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Antonio is my favourite non city player 

Same. Would love for us to buy him but no chance WH are letting him go now. You can play him down the middle or put him out of the right. Strong, fast, can pass, he's like an actually good version of Wolve's Traore lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

We'll never know if he was the right person for ManU imo. They didn't back him, didn't buy his targets even though the team desperately needed rebuilding and then never gave him any time. 

Leeds continue to disappoint when I actually want them to do well. More than happy to watch them bottle it in games I don't care the result about but I'd gratefully watch them batter WH here. Even if it means listening to pundits masturbate vigorously to Belsia and how Leeds play. 

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Is Moyes out of contract at the end of this season? As daft as it sounds if West Ham make top 4 they might look elsewhere for next season. 

They want him to sign a new deal but he’s stalling to drag more out of them after the way they mistreated him a couple seasons ago ...

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Is Moyes out of contract at the end of this season? As daft as it sounds if West Ham make top 4 they might look elsewhere for next season. 

Surely not?

It genuinely might come down to injuries, Doucoure out for Everton could scupper their chances, imagine if someone like Ndidi or Tielemans got injured for us, we'd be ****ed.

The Czech pair for WHU are class btw, genuinely class.

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Surely not?

It genuinely might come down to injuries, Doucoure out for Everton could scupper their chances, imagine if someone like Ndidi or Tielemans got injured for us, we'd be ****ed.

The Czech pair for WHU are class btw, genuinely class.

WHU are so ****ing insane nothing would surprise me