Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

If Man C win the carabao cup does that mean 6th place gets Europa League spot ? 

Might be wrong, but I think it’s that new Europe competition, not even Europa now!

1 minute ago, stu said:

Might be wrong, but I think it’s that new Europe competition, not even Europa now!

Depends on who wins the FA Cup. We have 4 teams in the CL, 2 in EL and 1 in the EC who will either be the league cup winners, if that’s Man City, I believe the FA cup winners go into the EC. 

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Depends on who wins the FA Cup. We have 4 teams in the CL, 2 in EL and 1 in the EC who will either be the league cup winners, if that’s Man City, I believe the FA cup winners go into the EC. 

If Man City win the League Cup, then 6th place would get the European Conference spot.

The FA Cup winner gets EL football.

15 minutes ago, The_77 said:

friendly to forwards.

What does that mean? Just in this game he's been in positions where he should score and whiffed. Are the goalkeepers more friendly to forwards? It feels like he could be playing for WBA or even Brighton at times where they create the chance but simply can't put it in the back of the net. Or Benteke before he found a bit of form again recently. I don't see that as anybody else's fault but his. I'm sure he's shown to be good in the past because Chelsea wouldn't have bought him for just under 50 mil.   

The longer West Ham think they have a chance the better :unsure: also the more teams that Spurs, Everton and Liverpool have to catch before they get to us the better...

My attempt at a positive outlook anyway. Not good for our health watching all these games hoping something goes in our favour lol

They are good teams, more often than not they are going to get results. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Top 5 is so tight, well 2-5 is. We just need to keep winning now as I fear any dropped points will see our fall from top 4 pretty sharpish. The top 5 are all on the up and playing well. We're on the reverse unfortunately mainly due to injuries.