Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Free Falling Foxes said:

Folk saying they woild prefer a Chelsea win or others a Everton win, in these sort of situations surely a draw is best so they are both dropping points?

Yes and no. A draw would be a good result, but in terms of our top four ambitions Everton losing puts a 7 point gap between us and 5th place. Not too shabby.

Also knocks some wind out of Everton's sails.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

Yes and no. A draw would be a good result, but in terms of our top four ambitions Everton losing puts a 7 point gap between us and 5th place. Not too shabby.

Also knocks some wind out of Everton's sails.

In essence, we want those in the top four to continue taking points of those on the periphery. 

• Like 2

If Leeds can get a win here then we’ve had a cracking weekend of football. 
If we can get the win over Sheff United we have Spurs Arsenal and Man Utd West ham next weekend could see us go into the international break in a great position.

• Like 1

Chelsea seem to be a better outfit since Tuchel, if they had a good striker they'd be dangerous. Honestly wtf is wrong with Werner? It's like he should be playing for WBA or NUFC. Spurs on yesterday's result and Chelsea today it's going to a hard fight for top 4.

Everton are average. I have no idea what the pundits are going on about with Pickford. He's coming into form apparently even though his pen' took the game away from Everton. He's terrible and it's no coincidence Ancelotti benched him for part of this season. The idea Southgate still considers him England's no1 is mad to me.   

2 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

Chelsea seem to be a better outfit since Tuchel, if they had a good striker they'd be dangerous. Honestly wtf is wrong with Werner? It's like he should be playing for WBA or NUFC. Spurs on yesterday's result and Chelsea today it's going to a hard fight for top 4.

Everton are average. I have no idea what the pundits are going on about with Pickford. He's coming into form apparently even though his pen' took the game away from Everton. He's terrible and it's no coincidence Ancelotti benched him for part of this season. The idea Southgate still considers him England's no1 is mad to me.   

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him, he just came from a league that is very high-scoring and friendly to forwards. He’s admitted that it’s been tough for him to adjust. 

20 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Kepa refused to go off, uproar. Havertz did everything to not go off and sub changed and they're laughing? 

I didnt get that at all...Havertz walked straight off pretty much. I was confused that they thought he was refusing to come off

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I didnt get that at all...Havertz walked straight off pretty much. I was confused that they thought he was refusing to come off

Was weird wasn't it? He acted thick then suddenly sub is cancelled.