Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Yeh it's a red, lazy and panicky defending. Assume initial yellow was because he thought Kepa got there anyway. 

Christensen was a lot closer than the ref, and he didn't think kepa would get there, else he wouldn't have hauled mane down.

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Good to see the referee actually review the screen but how did he not think it was a red in the first place.

I don't get how VAR doesn't just say it's a red. I like that refs are asked to use the monitor but not necessarily needed for that lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sishades said:

How crap are Newcastle.....

Absolutely Jekyll and Hyde by the looks of it! They were really good last week against an admittedly crap West Ham side.

The duality of man summed up in a football team.

7 minutes ago, the fox said:

Nah, I'm giving Kai 15 minutes or I will transfer him out. I benched Pereira (10 points) and played him

Subbed at half time, I have him and Dave in my team. Kai going off was tactical after the sending off so I'm in two minds whether to give him another chance. Azpilicueta will get binned off tho.