Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

As always I have absolutely no idea what you are on about but thanks anyhoo. X 

Yep That was all muddled, spending a few Days( a week) in treatment, just got off the trolley, After back injections...given from the weekend-cover..!!

My Poese and verse,with witty twists, just got lost in the fog...

I have Now promised myself, not to post while under the influence.....

• Like 1

I have seen havertz get some stick today

a few points

1. the lad is 21 in a new country, probably not even found himself a place to permanently live yet.

2. most players who play his number 8 role take time to fill out physically. Give him a year or twos gym work and he will be premier league ready.

3. I do think he came to england to early and should have stayed at leverkusen another year or two. but here we are he has quality.

4. pundits are reactionary idiots on the whole despite playing the game.

38 minutes ago, Livid said:

Strangely enjoying watching games a little more now that the season has started afresh.

Still not liking the fake crowd noise though. 

It's been much better, can tell the players are getting used to it too.

I think it being a new season helps, we've got rid of some shocking teams and having Leeds come up has added another dimension. 

I've binned off the crowd noise recently, i've actually sort of enjoyed listening to the managers in these first couple of weeks. I'm so used to watching games on the laptop while there's something else on the TV that not having sound doesn't bother me that much. 

2 hours ago, Livid said:

Strangely enjoying watching games a little more now that the season has started afresh.

Still not liking the fake crowd noise though. 

Interestingly though more people are being allowed into the ground. More of the directors etc, you could notice it on our celebrations for our third and fourth goal 

36 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Good to see a club owner (Steve Parish) act against Sky Sports and take down what they call a fabrication following the Brewster speculation to Palace. 

Too right, its a bloody self perpetuating industry for Sky Sports, they no longer need any evidence or even hearsay. They are just safe in the knowledge that fans will click links for stories on their clubs even if said stories are complete fabrications or regurgitated nonsense.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Anyone who pays more than £20m for Brewster is mad. No doubt whoever will, he will be useless for the next 3 years and then score against us lol

This is why Liverpool's net spend is so good. I don't know how Klopp does it but he manages to actually get clubs to pay stupid fees lol Solanke and Ibe spring to mind.