Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Guest said:

I can't believe people don't think that's a red card for Bissouma. He kicks him clean in the face with his studs, he's lucky he's not ****ing blinded him. When has "he didn't mean it" ever been a good defence against seriously endangering the health of an opponent?

Bruce now saying he's got an aberration on the eye. Amazing how people can think that wasn't reckless. 

Just now, Countryfox said:

Never mind Chelski ...   you’ve got the mighty Chillers waiting in the wings ...   he’ll sort it ! ....    :D

Made me laugh when Alonso stopped for Liverpool first goal and they said that's the issue with Alsono he switches off! You ain't seen nothing yet lads! 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Subbed at half time, I have him and Dave in my team. Kai going off was tactical after the sending off so I'm in two minds whether to give him another chance. Azpilicueta will get binned off tho.

I just transfered him out and got Rashford in. I have Kane, James Rodriguez, and laca (21 points, 12 points, and 7 points respectively). Still have Watkins, Castagne, Mahrez, Ederson, and cancelo to play. Tomorrow is a big match. I need Man city to get at least a clean sheet.

Said at the start of the season, Chelsea have spent all that money and not sorted the defensive problems out. If Lampard is as unsure as he appeared to be over Kepa last season, why wasn't a new keeper top priority?

• Like 2

I know it's only the second game but this isn't based on just this season, Lampard won't be their manager this time next year, they'll go and get an Allegri type, maybe even bring back Ancelotti. He's not good enough. There are too many flaws to them as a team.

I'm surprised Christensen has struggled to make an impression at Chelsea over the years. He's never looked comfortable there. It's almost the opposited for the NT where he's so often on the front foot, snuffing out danger by reading the game well and making interceptions. Maybe he's just not cut out for PL football.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Said at the start of the season, Chelsea have spent all that money and not sorted the defensive problems out. If Lampard is as unsure as he appeared to be over Kepa last season, why wasn't a new keeper top priority?

He can't slate him in the media or make a big move for a keeper. Non of those two scenarios help Chelsea financially

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

They've signed Edouard Mendy. Lampard knew all along but clearly had other targets they wanted to secure first (part of me thinks it was to stop other teams getting them as the attack clearly wasn't their issue last season).