Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, shen said:

I'm surprised Christensen has struggled to make an impression at Chelsea over the years. He's never looked comfortable there. It's almost the opposited for the NT where he's so often on the front foot, snuffing out danger by reading the game well and making interceptions. Maybe he's just not cut out for PL football.

Don't think I've ever seen him have a good game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They've signed Edouard Mendy. Lampard knew all along but clearly had other targets they wanted to secure first (part of me thinks it was to stop other teams getting them as the attack clearly wasn't their issue last season).

Still should have been right at the top of the list. You can't spend £200m and still be starting the season with a keeper you don't trust. Its the one position you must have total faith in.

27 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

Should have bought koulibaly with all that money

Should've bought Upemacano. Same with Man Utd going after Sancho when they really could do with spending the money on a genuinely world class CB.

I can't understand why nobody has made a serious offer for him yet (that we know of).

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

Should've bought Upemacano. Same with Man Utd going after Sancho when they really could do with spending the money on a genuinely world class CB.

I can't understand why nobody has made a serious offer for him yet (that we know of).

He is said to be inconsistent to be fair.

• Like 1