Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

"Second half coming up next".

She said that before the last advert break lol

What is all that about? They do that regularly, go for a break after the half ends, come back and talk about the game so far, go for a break, come back for like 30 seconds and go for another break?

2 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

You know what, I hope in years to come people remember how good Maguire was for us rather than rubbing themselves silly over every little thing he does now. 

I don't revel in his failure. It doesn't really bother me. But he really wasn't very good for us for 18 of the 24 months he was here.

I dont like Liverpool but that challenge by Pickford is about 3 reds in 1. I dont understand why keepers make such terrible tackles. Would you want someone to do the same to your own players? Should be forced to miss the same amount of time as VVD. Dirty cvnt.

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

"Second half coming up next".

She said that before the last advert break lol

So not only do you have to pay £15 for the privilege of watching this, you are also be subjected to many, many marketing messages... probably about gambling, cars and beer?

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

How good he was for us? He had a decent first season for us but that final season he was mediocre at best. We finished 9th both seasons and shipped a fair amount of goals, he's no more memorable than Spencer Prior was. In fact at least Prior won something here.

Did you pick Spencer Prior because it rhymes with Maguire?  :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

I dont like Liverpool but that challenge by Pickford is about 3 reds in 1. I dont understand why keepers make such terrible tackles. Would you want someone to do the same to your own players? Should be forced to miss the same amount of time as VVD. Dirty cvnt.

I haven't seen it and don't really care. However, I'm enjoying listening to the Klopp bleating after how happy he was with the officials after Mane's dive last season for Fenway Red Sox. 

4 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I haven't seen it and don't really care. However, I'm enjoying listening to the Klopp bleating after how happy he was with the officials after Mane's dive last season for Fenway Red Sox. 

Ya we can all agree on mane diving but i hate to see players injured like that for 0 reason.