Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

With the big clubs playing a little flat so far this year it might be a decent title race especially if spurs do well and dont bottle.

They had some decent buys this year and could be deadly. Lets hope we win it

Lampard......not the answer? 

:ph34r:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Bear said:

No the idea is that the line for the defender is wider so that they introduce a small margin to make it clear and visible that he's off. If they overlap then it's onside. At least you'd be able to clearly see the offside rather than it being microscopic and having to trust the technology and framing being perfect. 

Thing Is though they use razor thin one but show us thick ones for whatever reason 

16 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

With the big clubs playing a little flat so far this year it might be a decent title race especially if spurs do well and dont bottle.

They had some decent buys this year and could be deadly. Lets hope we win it

Lampard......not the answer? 

:ph34r:

I think the league is up for grabs. 6/7 potential winner if anyone of them puts a 6/7 winning run together before Xmas

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Strange from Agüero putting his arm around Massey.

Also how was that not a penalty, high foot by Walker!?

Agree with both those comments. Walker's foot is at shoulder level. As for Aguero's arm round the lineswoman's neck - surprised the ref didn't have a word.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Strange from Agüero putting his arm around Massey.

Also how was that not a penalty, high foot by Walker!?

The Arsenal play didn't make enough of it. If he goes to the ground holding his head I think that's given. 

Very clumsy by Walker though. The more I see him play lately the more he seems to be good at getting himself out of trouble rather than dealing with situations well in the first place by doing the basics right.

Edited by Stuntman_Mike
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:
Could have been a penalty for Arsenal ?

Potentially get that given as a foul elsewhere on the pitch.

I thought so. You aren't exactly going to commit to heading a ball when you can see a foot coming at you head height. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Liverpool not happy:

I’m not surprised tho the more I see both incidents the more I can’t believe the outcomes especially the VVD incident 

looking the screenshot posted below of the Mane offside I’m failing to see how he is actually offside 

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I mean I agree, but every single team got ****ed over last season, what makes them so special?

Let them get on with it. If Liverpool/Man Utd moan then maybe it'll actually be looked into.

1 hour ago, turtmcfly said:

I knew my late addition of 'almost' before 'entirely' in my footnote would be warranted!

As I said in my OP, half the width or some such might work. Just enough to allow the timing of the VAR image to be a frame off with no real harm done

I honestly don't care that much either. Certainly less bothered by the actuall calls than the bedshitting about them. Anything that reduces the latter would be smashing

Happy to oblige. 

You line em up, I'll smash em into the top corner on the volley 🤣