Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, TheStig said:

It looks as our 0-9 hiding of them has given them a kick. Just like us when we lost the play-off at Watford.

I remember consoling a crest fallen Southampton colleague with words to that effect. I didn't really think for minute they could turn it around like they have done. I like how their current success keeps our 0-9 in the publics interest. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Why would you want Everton to win this. 

Surely you want the little bottom half under dogs to take points off our title rivals. 

Plus this probably keeps Ole in a job. 

I couldn't care if Manure are playing Forest, Derby, Coventry or Villa, I still want them to lose. I want to see them disappear as a club. Worst team/fans by a country mile 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Horrible little snide

Quite obviously genuinely trying to hurt Coleman in retribution, doesn't have the bollocks to actually confront him full on just lunges at him like a coward. 

And why? Over an accident that Coleman actually tried to avert? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

I think Rodriguez will start getting ‘homesick’ around the March time..

For where? 

Germany? 
Spain? 
Portugal?

France? 
Columbia? 

Edited by AjcW

Everton must look at our recruitment and wonder where the hell they're going wrong. On the face of it they always seem to have a good transfer window but for whatever reason they fall back into the same pattern. The whole culture of the club is mediocre