Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Played 3 of the worst teams and just about won each... not looked good in any of them matches 

Always a good sign when a team is doing that. It means there is still plenty of room to improve even when they are already getting results. Mourinho is the master at it. 

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Always a good sign when a team is doing that. It means there is still plenty of room to improve even when they are already getting results. Mourinho is the master at it. 

They are shit simple, I hate spurs hate Mourinho they have shown nothing to suggest they will do anything 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

If it wasn't obvious already, this game with how it played out shows why West Brom will get relegated. No attacking quality, valiant in defence but lapse in concentration allows a chance/goal. 

Literally nothing about them displays any kind of creativity or quality that they'll beat teams regularly enough to survive.

Some people make out that we're dismissive of Spurs with no justification. Even taking away the fact that they don't have anywhere the strongest squad in the league there is just a weak mindset within that club which causes them to constantly underachieve

I hate the ‘X have had their best start to a season in Y years’ - the parameters change every time! Sometimes it’s defined as the first 3 games, sometimes the first 7, sometimes the first 11 - they can’t keep having their best start to a season over a different amount of games! And the top of the table chat means nothing when it’s feasible that four separate teams occupy top spot today alone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

They are shit simple, I hate spurs hate Mourinho they have shown nothing to suggest they will do anything 

Apart from winnings games and taking maximum points, when they're not actually playing that well. 

OK then😒

Did you ever watch Chelsea under Jose, especially in his first stint? 

Hope they don't do well, but then I don't like anyone much, especially Liverpool. 

But spurs are very capable this season, and this season is already throwing out some very strange results. 

Anything is possible 

Even us again👍🦊

• Like 1