Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Narrows the angle slightly coming closer to the ball?

By the rules it has to be retaken but my anger is still at how West Brom's got overturned and how Man Utd were originally given their penalty.

There is no doubt in my mind that the officials are biased in Man U's favour.

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

What a silly rule that is for the keeper how did he gain an advantage in saving the penalty 

I wouldn't mind it but the fact Fernandes can do a little jump like that, does that not count as a stutter? Just stupid. Every single weekend.

There’s a reason why I don’t post much on here nowadays, because football is depressingly shit.

The enjoyment has well and truly been sucked out of football, especially when matches are influenced by shit decisions.

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

He was miles of his line, It wasn't even close. He closed the angle down and made it harder for the rat to score. 

What was worse for me was that the keeper didn't learn from his mistake and was off the line for the second as well. He needs some practice. 

Nice, Roy Keane has joined us 

Just now, st albans fox said:

Can’t understand why people are saying he bottled it - he gave it in the first place - the VAR bottled it by convincing him to over turn it 

Because he went over to the monitor and saw it was a penalty a good three or four times before he decided he didn't dare go against United's VAR official.

• Like 3