Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Spurs are doing well but they will get plenty of dodgy results they are not great defensively. If we beat Liverpool tomorrow back top for us. See how the table looks after Xmas to see if they are still in with a chance 

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'm getting increasingly worried Spurs will win the league. I really think they're as set as anybody.

Still can't look past Liverpool. 

I did read that article about two year cycles, I have seen their volume of injuries, but I think in such a freak season they're going to have more quality to win games than the competition. 

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Kane wrestled Cancelo the ground and got nothing?

I know. Shocking. That was definitely worthy of a free kick for poor Harry

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Pep is probably happy to be at Man city until the Spain job becomes available, maybe after next world cup. 

It looks like the season of the counter attack again and us and spurs are mastering it so far.

Really can't see a proud Catalonian like Pep binning off top level club football for the Spain job.

9 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'm getting increasingly worried Spurs will win the league. I really think they're as set as anybody.

Looking at their side they have some absolutely crap individuals and never look the real deal . But these are strange times . 

I still don’t see them sustaining a challenge 

1 minute ago, Adster said:

Can't wait for Rodri's assessment of Spurs after this game. 

Suppose Spurs did "nothing" as well? 

I can't stand him. The only player that moaned in Dean's face after he ruled out their goal too.

• Like 3

Harry Kane speaking on Sky sports after the game. He was asked ‘is it a more open for the league with other teams involved’.

I thought to myself, will he mention us 😂.

’Yeah teams like Leeds, Wolves, Everton...’ then you could see the sign in his face ‘Leicester..’ 😂.

It told a story how he still thinks of us after he looked like a tinpot footballer with us. He definitely doesn’t like us for that still(probably didn’t help we stood between him getting a medal).

3 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Harry Kane speaking on Sky sports after the game. He was asked ‘is it a more open for the league with other teams involved’.

I thought to myself, will he mention us 😂.

’Yeah teams like Leeds, Wolves, Everton...’ then you could see the sign in his face ‘Leicester..’ 😂.

It told a story how he still thinks of us after he looked like a tinpot footballer with us. He definitely doesn’t like us for that still(probably didn’t help we stood between him getting a medal).

Could you understand a word he said through the dribbling?