Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but Solskjaer is a better manager than Arteta.

Arteta is taking Arsenal backwards, and they were already way behind and his signings have been terrible. 
Can’t believe either of them are managing at the very highest level.

Both pretty crap and under qualified for such big jobs. But yeah Arteta seems to get a pass from people because he put out cones for Pep

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but Solskjaer is a better manager than Arteta.

Arteta is taking Arsenal backwards, and they were already way behind and his signings have been terrible. 
Can’t believe either of them are managing at the very highest level.

That's like saying two inches is better than a micropenis. 

• Haha 2

Good set of results for us today, really. Always puts a sour taste watching Man Utd. worm their way to victory but whatever, it does at least put a smidge of daylight between us and a very good Southampton outfit in the top 4 race.

Win against Fulham and Sheff Utd. and we could feasibly be top again by the end of next week with Whingerpool set to play Wolves. Gotta do the business now.

8 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I'm not sure if you're just being purposely argumentative or if you're genuinely suggesting Jimenez is at fault :mellow:

No I'm just trying to make a point of how ridiculous it is to try an lay blame in that situation. Because I guarantee if Boly goes in like that from a corner second half, and rather than be unfortunate and clash heads, he heads the ball into the net ,@The Bear is talking about how its a great dominating header.

Edited by Facecloth

29 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

What’s he done?

can’t be clicking on a Mirror link and giving them clicks, or taking seriously anything they say.

It is a crap website, much too overstuffed and memory-hungry.

My ad blocker detected and blocked 53 ads on that one web page.  Jebus, overkill.

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

OK, I wouldn't be making the point that way myself.

Sometimes you have to hold a mirror up. I've already tagged The Bear in a post saying that if Boly challenged like that but won the ball instead of unfortunately clashing heads he'd be saying it was a great header. He's not responded.

Both are as dangerous as each other, the result shouldn't dictate the punishment.