Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

I was assaulted and hit my head on a curb. I was quite lucky by all accounts. Easily could have suffered a brain bleed but fortunately it was just a small linear fracture. 

All the best. Pint on me in Manchester when things return to some semblance of normality. 

• Thanks 1

On 29/11/2020 at 09:35, StanSP said:

Rattled as fvck 

'stop the interview I only want to speak to people that have an idea about football' 

What an arrogant cvnty thing to say. 

Then when interviewer says people in studio say its a penalty as well he gets all arsey. 

How boring would it be if everyone just agreed with each other like he desired lol

Glad people are finally starting to realise what a monumental bellend he is. I cant wait to finally be living in a country free from klopp management. (I was unfortunate enough to live just outside of dortmund whilst he was manager there his entire reign) 

On SKy Sports MNF now, Man Utd goals highlights and Cavani racism talk. Nothing about our game.

I wonder if Man Utd were home to Fulham, would they be analysing our goals in our win vs Southampton the day before?

One question to Neville about Leicester: will Leicester fancy a title charge?

’No, Leicester are doing amazing, they are playing fantastic football and everyone is suprised they are up there but no they won’t win the league’

You can tell me he hasn’t got a scooby what he’s on about rolling these cliches.

’we’re doing amazing’(because we’re Leicester and we’re not supposed to be in the top 6)

’we’re playing fantastic football’(because how can we be 4th if we hadn’t been)

’everyone is suprised they are up there’(because we’re Leicester City and we arnt meant to be, despite if our exact squad were in Utd tops, we could win the title)

’but no they won’t win the league’(because we’re Leicester and it’s an easy thing to say).

The standard of punditry, even from a so called top pundit, is absolutely ****ing shocking!

• Like 1

That Bowen lad is decent isn’t he... 👀

Another potential winger who got shot down on here for being in the championship and not having a flair sounding name lol 

I’ll add him to my list of “always 7/10” players that we are desperately crying out for here. 

Sorry but players and managers need to start saying more now. Come out and slate it please.

And fans need to stop taking the piss when VAR goes their way.

Everyone. Get rid of this shit.

• Like 3

This game is fvcking shit. I hate it and it’s massive club fvckery, VAR bullshit and media drooling over it all.

Someone come get me on Thursday when I’ll no doubt be begging for Zorya away like the addicted fvcking weirdo I am. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tell you what I’m pleased for Moyes.

Got a solid little side together there. Coufal and Soucek have taken to the league like they’ve always been here! 

Also playing a nice style too, more like his Everton days than that mess at Man United. 

Hope the West Ham fans start giving him some credit too! 

• Like 1