Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Dave Jones on sky - we see Leicester tomorrow. 
Thats it. Not we see Leicester tomorrow who have the chance to go joint top. 
Imagine if Man City were playing tomorrow and they had the chance to go top. 😡😡😡 Really pisses me off. 

Jesus wept, talk about reading too much into a brief script. Dunno why some people basically have meltdowns over something so trivial.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Dave Jones on sky - we see Leicester tomorrow. 
Thats it. Not we see Leicester tomorrow who have the chance to go joint top. 
Imagine if Man City were playing tomorrow and they had the chance to go top. 😡😡😡 Really pisses me off. 

It's not worth getting worked up over. We'll just carry on doing our thing :D 

Just now, st albans fox said:

So many chips on shoulders here ....don’t take everything personally !!

anyway, I almost feel a bit guilty going to watch AFTV ..... it’s as if it’s gone past the point where it’s entertainment and you feel you’re looking in on someone’s suffering .....

I haven't reached that stage yet lol

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

So many chips on shoulders here ....don’t take everything personally !!

anyway, I almost feel a bit guilty going to watch AFTV ..... it’s as if it’s gone past the point where it’s entertainment and you feel you’re looking in on someone’s suffering .....

I watch it after every defeat now, I'm addictedlol

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Sometimes you have to hold a mirror up. I've already tagged The Bear in a post saying that if Boly challenged like that but won the ball instead of unfortunately clashing heads he'd be saying it was a great header. He's not responded.

Both are as dangerous as each other, the result shouldn't dictate the punishment.

If no contact was made then he'd probably have been a bit more controlled. 

But hard to say for sure as its an imaginary situation. 

32 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

They are a mid table side. Nothing more or less. Dress that same team up in Palace or Newcastle shirts and you wouldn't  bat an eyelid 

This is totally it for me. Arsenal fans can't see it but they have bang average players on the whole. Don't think one of their current team gets in our best XI.

Think a lot of people are missing the point wanting United and arsenal to get results so the current table looks better for us. United were 14? I think, points behind us last season and chinned us. It's much easier and much more likely for us to keep ahead or overtake teams that aren't man United or arsenal. The more points any of the 'big 6' drop the better even if it puts us in a worse position now, or keeps other teams further away. We should be joint top this time tomorrow. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Hmm so we're in the bottom 3 for created chances? Didn't expect that....show are clinical but then again a bit worrying too. 

We've had some very difficult fixtures ie 3 of the Big 6 away. Plus we've been playing conservatively to cover for our defensive injuries. Too early to draw any conclusions.

• Like 2

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

We've had some very difficult fixtures ie 3 of the Big 6 away. Plus we've been playing conservatively to cover for our defensive injuries. Too early to draw any conclusions.

And might go joint top tomorrow, despite all the issues. Look up, not down.