Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

6 minutes ago, zorro en españa said:

Commentator has just said - “that’s 57m on the clock and is the longest time Liverpool have not scored a goal in the Klopp tenure”.  That is amazing ..... now make it 90 ++++

I think that means including the Newcastle game and however long it was before that since the last goal.  Otherwise that's the worst stat ever because they literally drew 0-0 in their last match lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I think that means including the Newcastle game and however long it was before that since the last goal.  Otherwise that's the worst stat ever because they literally drew 0-0 in their last match lol 

I think it means in a game they've actually scored? As in the latest they've scored their first goal in a game? Not sure! 

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Shaqiri's hairline is the biggest comeback at Liverpool since Istanbul.

You talents are wasted on here my friend :giggle:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Yea - I re-wound it (to 57th min - go me) and it was accumulated 57 making it 225m (lo and behold they scored in 12th min against WBA ... and then Newcastle).

Better still when I got back to the match 71m they still hadn’t 

• Like 1