Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, sdb said:

Some team at the mo. Our game will be very interesting 

Suspect it'll be a good one as they should play some football which suits us. Irks me to see other teams approach Liverpool in this way though I must admit. Gotta start seeing some progression in this department 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

As good as it is watching Liverpool get beat by a plucky underdog, I would have probs preferred for some distance to start being created between us and the teams beneath us but they just ain’t going away. 

Sod that. We're approaching the half way mark and less than 3 wins separates top from tenth. Shaping up to be the most exciting season since our win. Anyones league right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Suspect it'll be a good one as they should play some football which suits us. Irks me to see other teams approach Liverpool in this way though I must admit. Gotta start seeing some progression in this department 

I think we should take it as a compliment that when liverpool face us they play at 110% and play to stifle our attack primarily.

The league is nuts this season and I love it! Though starting to get a sneaking feeling, that Man Utd might be jammy enough to actually be a very serious contender.... Yikey. Still a mad competitive league is good stuff.

Just now, honeybradger said:

I think we should take it as a compliment that when liverpool face us they play at 110% and play to stifle our attack primarily.

To me it just seems like we freeze. Same against United although we did better against them a couple of weeks ago

6 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Love that from Ralph!

He’s just beat the champions who pissed the league last year, fair play to him and Saints.

Love teams like Saints and us mixing it against the big boys.

Sky literally just said this result will excite the likes of United, City and Spurs 😂

We don’t even exist!

We are city. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

The league is nuts this season and I love it! Though starting to get a sneaking feeling, that Man Utd might be jammy enough to actually be a very serious contender.... Yikey. Still a mad competitive league is good stuff.

Like us in the title year, nothing After 38 games is jammy...I Don t like Club manchester particularly, but some fans & pundits are eating humble pie,

like it or Not Manutd have been playing Good watches Football since end of November...

12 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Love that from Ralph!

He’s just beat the champions who pissed the league last year, fair play to him and Saints.

Love teams like Saints and us mixing it against the big boys.

Sky literally just said this result will excite the likes of United, City and Spurs 😂

We don’t even exist!

Yes they mentioned us. City is obviously us. 😂