Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

The thing is with Man City, they still have somewhere between 21 and 31 games to go this season (depending on cup success).

Obviously the chasing pack do too, but with injuries this season it’s way to early to say one team will pull away. 
We have what 15 or so weeks left this season, whoever keeps most of their starting XI fittest and on the park will win the league this year.

They're the only team in the league to have anything like normal consistency. They don't really seem to be as bothered as everyone else by this season's freak results and constant point dropping. 

They've also got a quality squad and experience juggling multiple competitions. 

30 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The thing for me is that I would rather fight for 3rd/4th with 3 teams than fighting for 2nd to 7th with 6 or 7 teams in the mix. The more teams falling further behind us the better. Finishing 2nd behind Man City versus 4th makes absolutely no difference (other than extra money and a bit of pride).

Just now, Corky said:

"I don't even want Everton to win".

That remark there sums up exactly why this shouldn't be allowed. Why is one biased pundit able to commentate on his own team?

This is a neutral broadcaster, supposedly.

Who said it? 

Just now, Corky said:

"I don't even want Everton to win".

That remark there sums up exactly why this shouldn't be allowed. Why is one biased pundit able to commentate on his own team?

This is a neutral broadcaster, supposedly.

He made a vinegar strokes noise when the second goal went in.

• Haha 1

Just now, Corky said:

Gary Neville.

He's Man United, there's no point pretending. He wants them to win, I don't have a problem with that.

It should be on FanZone, though.

Thanks chap appreciated. Always despised G Neville, his voice is enough.

Goes for most siblings I guess, 1 is evil and the other is normal. Always liked phill

United are good and Fernandes is world class.

This result is the best for us IMO, as others have said, I'd rather a stroll to 4th than fighting it out until the last game again. Additionally, if we can somehow get European football secured with a month or so left of the season, then we can start planning and preparing to swoop for our transfer targets even earlier.

PS. I've just seen our final 3 games of the season:schlupp:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Come on. Pickford isn't getting anywhere near that even if he has a jetpack on.

Maybe, maybe not. But no hate on fernandes, I just think the keeper should do better. I think its poor from both Davies and olssen. I'd be disappointed in kasper if that was us.