Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

It's irrelevant surely. The fact is the keeper didn't give Werner a chance to try and get there through foul play. That is why a card wasn't given.

Yeah you’re right actually I agree.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Ramsdale makes no effort to get out the way tbf. My biggest issue is whether Werner would even get the ball had he not gone down.

I'm not sure what he could have done tbh, as far as hes concerned hes coming out to win the ball, then Werner passes it into the middle with no chance of getting it.

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They're instructed to stop the play once it goes back to a 'neutral position' I think they call it. Hence why he waited til it's gone back to Chelsea's half before stopping the play, as it wasn't threatening or in an attacking phase.

Keeper should be booked, I thought.

Oh right haven’t seen that before, always thought the ball had to go out of play first 

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just did. They're all w@nking over Graeme Jones. 

Oh and they're not as sad as some on here who obsess over Chilwell lol 

Talking of wanking over Graeme Jones until this evening I never knew that Heather Graham’s middle name is Joan 

Here’s a pic of Heather Joan Graham for those that aren’t familiar with her work 

897302A0-69E4-4057-AD8F-320677E8189C.jpeg.e0057e4a8bd596cb02c16d94fdc77dae.jpeg

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Looks like Man city's extended Xmas break did great for theirs players, only team that don't seem mentally fatigue

Wonder how it'll affect them later in the season though. CL, League Cup final, FA Cup all to contend with and cram in before mid-May...

• Like 3

Just looked at next week's fixtures. Whilst we have Liverpool, Man U play West Brom, Chelsea have Newcastle, Villa go to Brighton and Everton are at home to Fulham. Definitely a risk that the chasing pack could really close in on us next weekend. Gonna be another big one for us.

6 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Talking of wanking over Graeme Jones until this evening I never knew that Heather Graham’s middle name is Joan 

Here’s a pic of Heather Joan Graham for those that aren’t familiar with her work 

897302A0-69E4-4057-AD8F-320677E8189C.jpeg.e0057e4a8bd596cb02c16d94fdc77dae.jpeg

In the same vein, Did you know it was Joan D'Arc who said "Lawks a Lordy my bottoms on fire!"?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Just looked at next week's fixtures. Whilst we have Liverpool, Man U play West Brom, Chelsea have Newcastle, Villa go to Brighton and Everton are at home to Fulham. Definitely a risk that the chasing pack could really close in on us next weekend. Gonna be another big one for us.

I've got a horrible sense of deja vu on last season. 

8 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Chelsea looking good, much better than they were under Lampard, although Sheff United look poor.

I don't think there was much in it, a lot of mucking about with the ball by Chelsea, Sheff Utd could have easily equalised. 

2 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

Unfortunately for us, Liverpool does not have the 'distraction' of a midweek FA Cup tie.

They will have a full week of rest and repair, concentration and training for us - but I still BELIEVE!

COYB :scarf: 

Can't wait to see Klopp somehow turn that into an excuse when we beat them

"It's not fair, Leicester were given a chance to retain their match fitness midweek, we didn't. The rules need changing."

• Haha 1