Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

Gutted for Rotherham and for Wycombe but a great effort by both.

Coventry had a good season in the end, fair play to Robins another good job by him.

Just want Barnsley to win play offs now.

33 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

I'm glad they stayed up. I'd like both them and Forest to be promoted. I miss the East Midland derbies. 

The Brian Clough trophy simply cannot be competed for in the Premier League, it’s far too tinpot for the most watched league in the world. 

• Like 1

I never thought Derby would go down even when things were going against them, just never thought it would happen.

Now they're safe I'll no doubt be hearing from all the derby fans saying how Leicester will choke.....probably right but still....

4 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

It's not ridiculed anywhere enough by the football world. 

The fact the first time they competed for it was a pre season friendly as well says a lot.

Like imagine they actually got to a cup final against each other and the winner still has to lift that at the end. It’s just a bit odd.

10 minutes ago, Yes said:

The fact the first time they competed for it was a pre season friendly as well says a lot.

Like imagine they actually got to a cup final against each other and the winner still has to lift that at the end. It’s just a bit odd.

Just a very odd way of trying to keep themselves relevant. 

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Strange behaviour. I do love a rendition of "we are staying up"..... but in the ground.

Don't blame them for wanting to celebrate staying up with their fans.  If we were in the same boat we'd be loving the players for doing this.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Largely fan led right? 

The players run out on the stadium after it is OTT

Well the players were on the pitch so.......with no fans inside the players want to celebrate with them outside.  No doubt in my mind we wouldn't call it OTT or embarrassing if it happened to us.

But hey ho.

Celebrating survival is always a strange feeling. You've probably been calling the players every name under the sun, especially at Derby where they'd just lost 6 in a row, and now they are running out to meet you in jubilation.

2 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

There will be a Brian Clough Trophy next season. The football world rejoices.

Must've been conflicted feelings.in nottingham. Their entire raison detre depends on playing Derby. 

At least we have no such qualms. I would happily never play either team ever again if it meant permanent PL football for us

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Celebrating survival is always a strange feeling. You've probably been calling the players every name under the sun, especially at Derby where they'd just lost 6 in a row, and now they are running out to meet you in jubilation.

It’s just the relief isn’t it? Relegation is just despair for any set of fans.

1 minute ago, Fox in the North said:

It’s just the relief isn’t it? Relegation is just despair for any set of fans.

I remember celebrating quite a lot when we won away to Barnsley to ensure survival and also when Nils-Eric Johannson scored away to Preston to keep us up.