Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

2 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Yes Sociedad looked very useful. Hope we dont draw them as it is a city & ground that I would have loved to have gone to 

San Sebastian is beautiful for sure. Went there last year for a day. Would love to go there for longer. And to take in some football in the process! 

Stadium recently redeveloped too. 

At risk of starting the taking the knee debate again (it's mostly in the Championship thread, I think), I noticed they didn't do the ritual before the match last night. It wasn't even mentioned by the BT commentators or in the logos (although there is a BLM banner in the Kop). 

Is this an agreed Europa League directive or is it being phased out? 

11 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Probably kidding myself but anywhere where there's even the slightest chance we can go.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/dec/09/uk-holidaymakers-could-be-barred-from-visiting-eu-under-covid-safety-rules?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Depending on how long this travel ban lasts that might be a very short list.

23 hours ago, StanSP said:

Draw is Monday 14th December, 12pm :)

image.thumb.png.7b0d2ab075104b16c804962813f3687e.png

Only teams we can't be drawn against are Man Utd and Braga and any other seeded team from EL groups.

Also can’t be drawn against Brugge, Donetsk or Ajax.

Basically we’ll face anyone in blue.

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

How many points is required usually for Europa League qualification? About 60-62? I know people have done threads on it in the past but I'm not intelligent enough to be able to work it all out.

I really want 6th (or 7th if that gets EL) again this season, gutted I'm missing a European tour.

Getting used to all these games for our team again. Would happily be in the Europa for a few seasons to come if the big boys don’t want it