Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Kasper Schmeichel

If he goes get Conrad back.  Getting quite pissed with all this Schmeichel and Chilwell talk.

They can both f++K off and take Slimani, Silva, Ghezzel & Diabate with them.  Just need to make sure we pay 50M for Tarkowski, 30M for Vestergaard and bring in anyone else Conger fancies. Job done and EPL here we come.

On 05/08/2020 at 09:07, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You have to be one of the two or three best keepers in the world to be number 1 for Utd and I don't think Kasper is at that level.

Not sure that Taibi, Bosnich, Carroll or Howard would be rated as amongst the best three keepers in the world during their time as no 1 at MU?

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Not sure that Taibi, Bosnich, Carroll or Howard would be rated as amongst the best three keepers in the world during their time as no 1 at MU?

With a grand total of 117 appearances between all 4 

Howard 4 years 11.25 games per season average 

Carrol 4 years 11.5 games per season average 

Bosnich 2x2 year spells 6.5 Games av per season 

Taibi 1 year 3 appearances 

probably the same sort of numbers KS could achieve 

28 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm seriously wondering how many rumours I could start by setting up a fake Twitter account and trying to dream up vaguely plausible stories.

Look at SFE and IndyKaila, both spout enough crap to get bits correct, then parade it for all to see. Reckon you could give them a run for their money 

I’d let him go for 10-15m, been a great servant for the club but he’s 33 probably got 2-3 years left and on big money, we could get ramsdale or try and get Henderson from them and it would make sense for me!

He is a club legend, so I don't want to see him go, but understand its probably his dream to play for the club his father was a legend at. If he is to go, I'd want us to buy a keeper more adept with their feet as it looks like that's the way we'll be playing. Not sure if Dean Henderson can play that way, albeit he was never really asked to at Sheff Utd. 

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Why would Man U get rid of Henderson? Be realistic. 

I don’t think they will either but he’s making a bit of noise and won’t wait around forever as a De Gea no. 2.....

Big fish are therefore circling so I would imagine he’ll end up on the bench on 150k a week having signed a new Man U contract soon.

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

Why would Man U get rid of Henderson? Be realistic. 

If they sell de gea, whoever comes in will be top class and will expect to be no.1. After the season he’s just had at Sheff united there’s no way he’s going to be happy to warm the bench again 

I’d bet on Kasper being in goal for us first game of the season. I don’t think he’ll go to Man United, he’s number one here and guaranteed to start every week, will play in Europe and at Man United he’s not guaranteed anything. Plus I don’t think they’d want to sign him anyway. 

• Like 1