Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Kasper Schmeichel

Is it really so unthinkable. Clearly he has lost faith in de gea and doesn't think Henderson is quite ready. Kasper is a top keeper who is 33 so probably only has 2 or 3 years left at the top of his game. Not to mention the fact he is a Man Utd fan. The theory could be to bring Kasper in for a couple of years and then when he starts to fade introduce Henderson. Whether they could pull off such a deal is another question.

5 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

I wouldnt be, he loves man utd more than leicester 

Exactly I think Kasper would jump at the chance at this stage of his career if he got a chance. I also think he has served the club for so long and so brilliantly it may be one of those times where a club wouldn't stand in the way of a player fulfilling their dream.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

I don't understand why Solskjaer refuses to give Romero a chance, he's a pretty decent keeper. Kasper's great but why go out and buy him when you have Romero sitting there

De gea is better than Romero they want a top class keeper. Still doesn’t explain why they would want Kasper but I believe both De gea and Kasper are better than Romero.

50 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Yeah, I can definitely see another club coming in for De Gea and matching his 375k a week wages...

Imagine having a player paid 375k a week as your reserve goalkeeperlol

Why not? They apparently pay Alexis Sanchez £300k a week not to even be at the club