Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Francisco Trincão

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Can’t see this happening for some reason. 

Would that ‘some reason’ be that Barcelona leadership said he isn’t going anywhere compounded by there the new incoming head coach saying he wanted to keep him too??? :ph34r:

Not only is this 'paused' but Barca are in a bit of disarray it seems as the message was quite clearly that the whole squad might go. But so few have... Morale must be a bit weird there.

We can't afford to hang around to last minute.

Anyone I'm sold on Stengs or Thauvin, neither of which we've actually been linked with but I live in hope.

That pretty much settles it. It's a shame as we have form of going for players that would be great for us but we simply cannot attract them but end up wasting several months on trying to sort out a deal.

The only time it is entertained is when we're being used as a decoy or to Jack up the price.

Edited by Grebfromgrebland
  • Like 2

On 23/08/2020 at 13:10, Ric Flair said:

Koeman wants Stengs, I think we will be back in for Trincao. There's no way they would have them both this summer.

Looks like some serious power struggle at Barca. If Messi wins, it’ll be Suarez not Stengs that Koeman will have to live with.

Barca need to move on from Messi at some point, so maybe now is that time. If they do allow him to leave, Trincão was never leaving too.

Who takes Messi though, great player but he’ll destroy the FFP and cost around £90m in image rights and wages per year. 

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

Barca need to move on from Messi at some point, so maybe now is that time. If they do allow him to leave, Trincão was never leaving too.

Who takes Messi though, great player but he’ll destroy the FFP and cost around £90m in image rights and wages per year. 

PSG to bring Messi and Suarez “home”  to Neymar

It is known.

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

That pretty much settles it. It's a shame as we have form of going for players that would be great for us but we simply cannot attract them but end up wasting several months on trying to sort out a deal.

The only time it is entertained is when we're being used as a decoy or to Jack up the price.

How do you know how much time we have spent on the deal, just guessing!

What an obvious waste of time from the club. 

Also well done by all of the Barcelona experts on this thread who had it all figured out that FCB had no choice but to sell Trincao to Leicester City. 

Edited by The_77

1 hour ago, The_77 said:

Also well done by all of the Barcelona experts on this thread who had it all figured out that FCB had no choice but to sell Trincao to Leicester City. 

This is obviously a smokescreen for Messi. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, The_77 said:

No offence meant, but if your naive enough to believe everything in the Transfer forum, it’s possibly best to avoid!

I try and take everything with a pinch of salt, as hard as it can be, as it’s nice to dream 👌

5 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

No offence meant, but if your naive enough to believe everything in the Transfer forum, it’s possibly best to avoid!

I try and take everything with a pinch of salt, as hard as it can be, as it’s nice to dream 👌

I think you misinterpreted my post 👍