Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Slimani

4 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Google translation:

Hurry

Slimani, never dead. he will not let go on the ground. it comes from too far away, Algerian na D3 tartans. We never gave him gifts. In Monaco or elsewhere, call the super Slim!

Fuch knows what that means.

Fuch-ing poetic is what.

https://www.lebuteur.com/article/detail?id=97037&titre=lom-veut-islam-slimani-mais

Olympique de Marseille are interested in the profile of Islam Slimani (32), but Olympian finances do not allow such a transfer for the moment.

Perhaps a loan deal to Marseille who are in the Champions League is on the cards if the Rennes deal has fallen through. 

33 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Deal fell through, according to a Rennes supporting french colleague of mine who's just texted me 

Says they are in for someone else @ 15m euro

So we are still stuck with him.. sad times lol 

23 hours ago, happy85 said:

Not sure what this means but nabil just tweeted this 

D1F8BDA5-183B-47CA-AF54-E13E5D49F116.png

From the little French I know.

"Slimani, didn't die (as in his career I think still being alive). He puts his all on the pitch. He came a long way, from the Algerian 3rd division's artificial grass. He wasn't gifted anything, in Monaco or elsewhere. Call (him) super slim.

Anyways, that tweeted is old.

" Hãte" means "eager" according to google translation.

Nabil is a big fan of his. When Slimani and Ben yedder were on fire last season, the memes on Twitter were Amazing. Likening them To the Brazilian Ronaldo and such.

Edited by the fox

So Florentine have an interest and are the most likely destination, should he actually leave. 

OM are interested, however have no money. 

Rennes move is dead in the water. 

This compounds the recruitment error in signing him. We cannot seemingly give him away.  We should offer both him Ghezzel to Firenze for free on the condition they cover all salaries. The shirt sales in Algeria should generate UKP 1.50.

1 minute ago, StevieB said:

Oooh are we all forgetting the original tea that was spilt.. His Mrs and Rebecca Vardy went at each other didn't they? 

Seems you mistook an iceskaters wife for Shreaks wife..