Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Fan Return News/Updates

1 minute ago, Robo61 said:

Fairness you're having a laugh,  if that was to have any bearing then transfer fee's and earnings would be capped.

But everyone is working under the same legislation/rules. This is a government set rule nothing to do with football!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hejammy said:

So serious question, most people agree that it will be s4ite and if you have to pay full price for it you'll feel like you're getting a bit ripped off. So the question is.... IF we get 4000 allocation then we would we be able to fill it? 

I'd say yes, when we were discussing this early doors there were plenty of people who said they'd go. Now saying it and actually doing are two different things but I'd still imagine that we'd get 4000 tickets sold. 

9 hours ago, hejammy said:

So serious question, most people agree that it will be s4ite and if you have to pay full price for it you'll feel like you're getting a bit ripped off. So the question is.... IF we get 4000 allocation then we would we be able to fill it? 

I think there will be a large demand. 23,000 STH's, even if a low 25% were interested to go, we would have nearly 6,000. That's without members and GS.

11 hours ago, hejammy said:

Yeah. Priority 1s and that getting first dibs is a dream 😍👀

Guest Markyblue
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

London and Liverpool based clubs can have fans then from next week. 

Same for Brighton, Southampton as well. 

2000 fans max as all in Tier 2.

Eveeywhwre else Tier 3.

So automatically the integrity of the premier league has gone.  Its got to be a level playing field and however small having some fans in is surely an advantage. If this is allowed it opens up all sorts of potential problems regarding relegation etc. Can of worms about to be opened. 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

London and Liverpool based clubs can have fans then from next week. 

Same for Brighton, Southampton as well. 

2000 fans max as all in Tier 2.

Eveeywhwre else Tier 3.

Surely this gives a competitive advantage to those teams allowed fans in.

The whole thing stinks, interest is rock bottom from me at the moment. 

• Like 2

Just now, Markyblue said:

So automatically the integrity of the premier league has gone.  Its got to be a level playing field and however small having some fans in is surely an advantage. If this is allowed it opens up all sorts of potential problems regarding relegation etc. Can of worms about to be opened. 

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Surely this gives a competitive advantage to those teams allowed fans in.

The whole thing stinks, interest is rock bottom from me at the moment. 

I agree about the advantage that some clubs get their fans' backing and others don't. 

Interesting to know when tiers can be changed. If it's only for a month that some clubs get fans in, it's not so bad. 

Spurs and Palace for us in Dec so they'll have fans (unless London drops to tier 3). Then if we play away in the Cup we could play a side that's allowed fans. 

Guest Markyblue
8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I agree about the advantage that some clubs get their fans' backing and others don't. 

Interesting to know when tiers can be changed. If it's only for a month that some clubs get fans in, it's not so bad. 

Spurs and Palace for us in Dec so they'll have fans (unless London drops to tier 3). Then if we play away in the Cup we could play a side that's allowed fans. 

I would love to know the legal situation.  This really has the potential to cause problems within the premier league. Why should spurs etc have backing when ourselves and others have none.

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Not sure how much impact 2000 fans in big stadiums is really going to make, I think it will boost both sets of players to have people there whether they're home fans or not. Gives teams a ready made excuse though I guess. 

Level playing field fella. At this level tiny things help, liverpool and the the top clubs get enough of a leg up without adding to it, small/tiny advantage maybe but it helps.

4 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Level playing field fella. At this level tiny things help, liverpool and the the top clubs get enough of a leg up without adding to it, small/tiny advantage maybe but it helps.

Or it’s where the rates of the cases aren’t as high?

Obviously the people of Liverpool and other places have taken on the warnings from last time and adhered to the rules better  this time.

It’s all down to the Government- PL have no say.