Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Fan Return News/Updates

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

We are in a national lock down, if we were close to being in a position for people to return, we wouldn’t currently be in a blooming lock down. 

Agreed.

Although we're on week 5 of lockdown in Northern Ireland and both of the Northern Ireland games had a limited number of fans attend at Windsor Park this past week. Makes no sense. 

• Like 1

So I see its been announced (unofficially?) on 2 dec, spectators return.

Interesting how well this go down in terms of fairness. Also a scratcher, they doing this when most areas have 100s of cases per 100k, but didnt allow it in sept when the average was 1 10th of that.  So a clear popularity decision.

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If LC ever gets out of tier 3 that is lol

To be fair we never went into tier 3, but the problem is the gov move the goalposts to suit their agenda, so before national lockdown the threshold was supposed to be 500 cases per 100k, currently we below that and going down (only on past 4 days data though, on past 2 weeks we going up), but dont be surprised if they still put us in it on 2 dec.

Edited by Chrysalis

Looking forward to seeing the weirdos on Twitter with unreasonable responses to this announcement; 

"You're telling me that 4000 Lager louts can go and watch some over paid whingey men kick a bag of air around a field yet I'm not allowed to go skateboarding with my nana, absolute disgrace" 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

To be fair we never went into tier 3, but the problem is the gov move the goalposts to suit their agenda, so before national lockdown the threshold was supposed to be 500 cases per 100k, currently we below that and going down (only on past 4 days data though, on past 2 weeks we going up), but dont be surprised if they still put us in it on 2 dec.

Leicester have 2 areas (LC and O&W) in the top 20 in the country for cases per 100k and Blaby sits at 22nd. We are 100% going into tier 3 on the 2nd. We won't be in the KP until February at the earliest unless this city gets it's act together. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Leicester have 2 areas (LC and O&W) in the top 20 in the country for cases per 100k and Blaby sits at 22nd. We are 100% going into tier 3 on the 2nd. We won't be in the KP until February at the earliest unless this city gets it's act together. 

Dont blame the city for failed government policies, I agree we very likely going into tier 3 though.

Very likely the end to all this mess is the vaccine, as long as most people take it, and everyone is offered it, then we should have fans hopefully by the end of 2021.

Just now, Chrysalis said:

Dont blame the city for failed government policies, I agree we very likely going into tier 3 though.

Very likely the end to all this mess is the vaccine, as long as most people take it, and everyone is offered it, then we should have fans hopefully by the end of 2021.

So it’s the government’s fault Leicester cases are on the rise, not the idiots spreading it?🤣

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I predict 50% capacity stadia after Easter  and potentially full for the last couple games of the season (assuming you’ve had the vaccine ) 

• Like 1