Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Fan Return News/Updates

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Surely this gives a competitive advantage to those teams allowed fans in.

The whole thing stinks, interest is rock bottom from me at the moment. 

We only have ourselves to blame, if the dumb shits in this city who don’t give a fcuk stopped gathering in groups and partying and stuck to the rules then we would not be in the mess we are presently in. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Always Next Year said:

We only have ourselves to blame, if the dumb shits in this city who don’t give a fcuk stopped gathering in groups and partying and stuck to the rules then we would not be in the mess we are presently in. 

Yes we would.

First it was people gathering to blame and then it was people going back to pubs to blame etc the blame goes on.

Deaths are still going up despite everything/most things being closed.

• Like 2

Terms and Conditions set out by Chelsea for the return of fans to the stadium https://www.chelseafc.com/en/landing-pages/misc/return-of-fans-to-stamford-bridge/healthy-and-safety--and-fan-responsibility

• All tickets must be printed at home by the individual guest and produced at the stadium. Mobile tickets will not be accepted.
• Tickets cannot be collected from Stamford Bridge on the day and reprints will not be available.
• entry to Stamford Bridge will be via the Britannia Entrance only (this is the entrance closest to Fulham Broadway). 
• Only supporters with a valid ticket for the match, who have had their identity confirmed, temperature checked and who have completed a Chelsea FC Matchday COVID-19 Declaration, will be permitted past this point.
• Guests will receive the Chelsea FC Matchday Covid-19 Declaration by email 24 hours before the match. This will need to be completed online and a Declaration Confirmation will be emailed to each guest. This Declaration Confirmation will also need to be printed before arriving at Stamford Bridge. Failure to complete this questionnaire will result in refusal of entry.
• On arrival at Stamford Bridge guests will also be required to show government issued photo ID (provisional/photo driving license or passport) and their corresponding ticket. Without this form of ID, guests will not be admitted to the stadium.
• Temperature checks will be carried out on arrival
• Unless you have an exemption, face coverings must be worn at all times whilst at the stadium, including whilst in your seat watching the match. They may only be removed whilst eating or drinking. Please refer to Sunflower Lanyards for all persons that have an exception.
• Supporters can arrive at the stadium from two hours before the game until kick-off.

Safety & Security Measures:

The process for entering the site is very different now, there are more processes to follow so please arrive in good time.

After your ticket and photo ID have been checked you will go through our standard security check where we may ask to search you and your belongings.

• Spectators wearing bulky outer clothing may be asked to open the buttons or zip for a visual inspection.
• Spectators with bags no larger than A4 will be asked to place the bag on a table and step back.
A member of our team will then inspect the bag.

Please remember, bags larger than A4 (30cm x 21cm x 10cm) will not be permitted and we have no capacity to store bags at Stamford Bridge.

The ticket office will not be open on the day of the game in order to aid the flow of match-going fans around the stadium and comply with Government COVID protocols.

Temperature checks will also be carried out on arrival and guests must wear a face covering at all times (unless you are exempt).

There will also be a code of conduct to which all fans must comply at all times or risk exclusion from the stadium and further sanctions. The return of fans to Premier League games will be under much scrutiny so it is imperative the code is adhered to for the return to continue and for the potential for numbers to increase.

A fresh set of terms and conditions for attending matches are in place this season, as well as a new COVID code of conduct and Stamford Bridge ticketing policy.

The medical questionnaire and code of conduct will be sent to all successful applicants ahead of each match.

Health and Safety Q and A

What happens if I have purchased a ticket but start to display symptoms leading up to the game, or on the day of the match?
You must not attend the match and undertake a period of self-isolation in line with the UK Government and NHS guidelines.

What do I do if I test positive to a Coronavirus test or need to self-isolate after I have purchased the tickets?
Please inform your the club immediately and they will issue a refund for your tickets. Due to track and trace regulations, these tickets are not transferrable. 

Who do I contact if I develop systems after the match?
You should inform the NHS Track and Trace service

Where in the stadium do I have to wear a face mask? Do I have to wear a mask whilst watching the match?
Unless you are exempt, in accordance with UK Government guidelines, wearing masks will be required within the stadium but not whilst eating or drinking.

Will there be COVID-19 medical checks at the stadium?
Admission to the Ground is subject to such further Covid-19 medical checks and confirmations as the Club may (acting reasonably) require

If I am high risk (clinically extremely vulnerable) can I still attend a match?
In line with UK Government guidelines, vulnerable supporters should not attend.

Where are the hand sanitising stations?
Hand sanitising stations will be placed around the stadium. We encourage all supporters to sanitise their hands regularly whilst at Stamford Bridge.

Why can I only bring someone in my household and not a friend?

To comply with the current Tier 2 restriction for London, members from other households cannot mix indoors. You must only attend with people from your household or support bubble.

If I live in an area which is in restriction Tier 3, will I be allowed to attend the match?
In line with UK Government guidelines, supporters living in areas in Tier 3 of restrictions should not travel out of these areas.

19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

There will also be a code of conduct to which all fans must comply at all times or risk exclusion from the stadium and further sanctions. The return of fans to Premier League games will be under much scrutiny so it is imperative the code is adhered to for the return to continue and for the potential for numbers to increase.

I will be very interested to see what this ‘code of conduct’ says. Can’t help but imagine it’ll kill what little prospect of enjoyment the return of fans to stadia will bring. 

39 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Terms and Conditions set out by Chelsea for the return of fans to the stadium https://www.chelseafc.com/en/landing-pages/misc/return-of-fans-to-stamford-bridge/healthy-and-safety--and-fan-responsibility

• All tickets must be printed at home by the individual guest and produced at the stadium. Mobile tickets will not be accepted.
• Tickets cannot be collected from Stamford Bridge on the day and reprints will not be available.
• entry to Stamford Bridge will be via the Britannia Entrance only (this is the entrance closest to Fulham Broadway). 
• Only supporters with a valid ticket for the match, who have had their identity confirmed, temperature checked and who have completed a Chelsea FC Matchday COVID-19 Declaration, will be permitted past this point.
• Guests will receive the Chelsea FC Matchday Covid-19 Declaration by email 24 hours before the match. This will need to be completed online and a Declaration Confirmation will be emailed to each guest. This Declaration Confirmation will also need to be printed before arriving at Stamford Bridge. Failure to complete this questionnaire will result in refusal of entry.
• On arrival at Stamford Bridge guests will also be required to show government issued photo ID (provisional/photo driving license or passport) and their corresponding ticket. Without this form of ID, guests will not be admitted to the stadium.
• Temperature checks will be carried out on arrival
• Unless you have an exemption, face coverings must be worn at all times whilst at the stadium, including whilst in your seat watching the match. They may only be removed whilst eating or drinking. Please refer to Sunflower Lanyards for all persons that have an exception.
• Supporters can arrive at the stadium from two hours before the game until kick-off.

Safety & Security Measures:

The process for entering the site is very different now, there are more processes to follow so please arrive in good time.

After your ticket and photo ID have been checked you will go through our standard security check where we may ask to search you and your belongings.

• Spectators wearing bulky outer clothing may be asked to open the buttons or zip for a visual inspection.
• Spectators with bags no larger than A4 will be asked to place the bag on a table and step back.
A member of our team will then inspect the bag.

Please remember, bags larger than A4 (30cm x 21cm x 10cm) will not be permitted and we have no capacity to store bags at Stamford Bridge.

The ticket office will not be open on the day of the game in order to aid the flow of match-going fans around the stadium and comply with Government COVID protocols.

Temperature checks will also be carried out on arrival and guests must wear a face covering at all times (unless you are exempt).

A fresh set of terms and conditions for attending matches are in place this season, as well as a new COVID code of conduct and Stamford Bridge ticketing policy.

The medical questionnaire and code of conduct will be sent to all successful applicants ahead of each match.

Health and Safety Q and A

What happens if I have purchased a ticket but start to display symptoms leading up to the game, or on the day of the match?
You must not attend the match and undertake a period of self-isolation in line with the UK Government and NHS guidelines.

What do I do if I test positive to a Coronavirus test or need to self-isolate after I have purchased the tickets?
Please inform your the club immediately and they will issue a refund for your tickets. Due to track and trace regulations, these tickets are not transferrable. 

Who do I contact if I develop systems after the match?
You should inform the NHS Track and Trace service

Where in the stadium do I have to wear a face mask? Do I have to wear a mask whilst watching the match?
Unless you are exempt, in accordance with UK Government guidelines, wearing masks will be required within the stadium but not whilst eating or drinking.

Will there be COVID-19 medical checks at the stadium?
Admission to the Ground is subject to such further Covid-19 medical checks and confirmations as the Club may (acting reasonably) require

If I am high risk (clinically extremely vulnerable) can I still attend a match?
In line with UK Government guidelines, vulnerable supporters should not attend.

Where are the hand sanitising stations?
Hand sanitising stations will be placed around the stadium. We encourage all supporters to sanitise their hands regularly whilst at Stamford Bridge.

Why can I only bring someone in my household and not a friend?

To comply with the current Tier 2 restriction for London, members from other households cannot mix indoors. You must only attend with people from your household or support bubble.

If I live in an area which is in restriction Tier 3, will I be allowed to attend the match?
In line with UK Government guidelines, supporters living in areas in Tier 3 of restrictions should not travel out of these areas.

This genuinely sounds like it’s come straight from a sci-fi film. 

• 2 months later...

So they’ll be allowed in for just one round of Premier League games. Up to 10’000 allowed or 25% for small stadiums (under 40,000).

Seems unfair if there’s anything riding on that last game that those at home that day will get a boost....could work in our favour though...

Edited by when_you're_smiling

24 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

So they’ll be allowed in for just one round of Premier League games. Up to 10’000 allowed or 25% for small stadiums (under 40,000).

Seems unfair if there’s anything riding on that last game that those at home that day will get a boost....could work in our favour though...

At home to Spuds could have fans back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

If it gives us an advantage in a must win game to get in the Champions League v Spurs....I’m going yes. :ph34r:

We’ll have that sewn up by then 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gravel said:

Changes due 2 days after FA Cup final on 15th, so no fans at Wembley for whoever gets there.

They will use the 2 cup finals as test events for the euros so there will be fans allowed . Not sure how many but enough to make it worthwhile

38 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

They will use the 2 cup finals as test events for the euros so there will be fans allowed . Not sure how many but enough to make it worthwhile

That is not what the government are saying, football crowds allowed back on May 17th, not before.

Edited by hackneyfox