Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Rodrigo De Paul

What are Leeds fans going to do when they start losing games? They won't be able to invade other teams message boards to tell us all how they "were much louder, and won the singing" as if there 3 extra points on offer for droning on about being champions of Europe for 90 minutes, frequently interspersed with the occassional bit of chanted racism for good measure.

• Like 1

I would of thought after nearly 20 years in the championship they would have changed there attitudes. It wasn’t that long ago they thought Leeds was the second Real Madrid spending money they clearly didn’t have, signing players they clearly could not afford. Unfortunately reality will hit them hard mid way through the season, Bielsa will have jumped ship by then to a more surer bet. Good luck Leeds 

7 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Let Leeds have him, if they are in for him, I doubt he is good enough for us.

Tinpot club.

Leeds are massive mate. Remember Barcelona or something? I forget now. They had that player, Cuntinabra or some such. French bloke I recall. Something about fish although I’m trawling my memory and coming up empty as usual. Didn’t they have a famous manager once?  Best thing I ever saw at Elland Road was U2 on the Joshua Tree tour - when Bono was only a cnut and not a massive cnut. I’m not sure those things are linked, but you never know. 

22 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Spot on. It amazes me that some of our own fans don’t realise that we play with two no 8s, Madders and Tielemans 

BR is famous for using this tactic

...Rodgers has also played Maddison in the 10 position!!!

Maddison is effective as a 10 but not a dynamic player who can take advantage in such a pivotal role. Noticeably he was fulfilling the needs of the team in the first half of the season, our ineffective and laboured possession restricted his options to link up with support players and he became less effective, leading him to drop deeper.

Maddisons' subsequent statement that he is not a 10, for me, is borne out of our inability to dominate and influence games in the second half of the season.

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...Rodgers has also played Maddison in the 10 position!!!

Maddison is effective as a 10 but not a dynamic player who can take advantage in such a pivotal role. Noticeably he was fulfilling the needs of the team in the first half of the season, our ineffective and laboured possession restricted his options to link up with support players and he became less effective, leading him to drop deeper.

Maddisons' subsequent statement that he is not a 10, for me, is borne out of our inability to dominate and influence games in the second half of the season.

A diamond of 

RDP

YT.        JM

WN 

would be absolutely unreal. The only catch is it would mean we would need another striker. 

Edited by Lambert09

11 hours ago, foxes4life said:

Weren't we in league one then ourselves?  If so I strongly disagree. lol

They were there for so long we probably won the league while they were down there too. 

Let's be honest, they're basically a third tier club by now, like Forest. 

Edited by Finnegan

18 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

A diamond of 

RDP

YT.        JM

WN 

would be absolutely unreal. The only catch is it would mean we would need another striker. 

Not really as we'd have, Barnes, Perez, Nacho and Vardy for those 2 spots. 

47 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Can you remember any examples?

The Charles Aránguiz saga immediately springs to mind. Basically came out he wouldn’t join us because we were a ‘small’ team.

Sure the Luan rumours were from the similar period as well.

Edited by stu
  • Like 1