Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Jonathan Tah

1 minute ago, murphy said:

I don't want to mention the 'C word', but it has been reported that Congerton likes players that have something to prove as he see it, or, looking at it another way, players that have failed or stalled at previous clubs.  Both Under and Tah fit that bill.  Risky and kind of counter-intuitive.  There might well be a good reason that a player is struggling.

Castagne and perez as well.

4 minutes ago, Safestandingfox said:

Seems to be made of glass unfortunately 

I guess his spell with Celtic has really screwed his future, I recall him being a big hit with Celtic when he was on loan there and now he seems so fragile...has Brendan messed Benko's career up at Celtic?

edit: my apologies, this thread is the wrong place for this.

Edited by norwichfox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, murphy said:

I don't want to mention the 'C word', but it has been reported that Congerton likes players that have something to prove as he see it, or, looking at it another way, players that have failed or stalled at previous clubs.  Both Under and Tah fit that bill.  Risky and kind of counter-intuitive.  There might well be a good reason that a player is struggling.

Let’s hope we avoid jack wilshire then 😂

On 18/09/2020 at 19:25, murphy said:

How has Tah failed or stalled at Leverkusen?

2 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

No - first game of the season. Looks like he was involved in the friendly last week. I have a feeling this will be much easier to do than fofana as leverkusen are looking to sell 1 or 2 and hes lost his place there. Would imagine we'll fancy a loan to buy though.

F0BF4F78-6246-422B-821B-B4020B1DCEC9.png

2 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

No - first game of the season. Looks like he was involved in the friendly last week. I have a feeling this will be much easier to do than fofana as leverkusen are looking to sell 1 or 2 and hes lost his place there. Would imagine we'll fancy a loan to buy though.

Sky sports app suggests he's on the bench