Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Jonathan Tah

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

Can crank up the ooh aah chant for him 

oooh aaah jonny tah I said oooh aaah jonny tah

on that basis alone - gerrrimin

(unless his surname isn’t pronounced ‘tar’ obvs - sorry for my lack of knowledge bundesliga fans.)

Works for Fofana too.

• Like 1

He was being linked to every man and his dog a few years ago. 

He was in the high potential list such around 15/16

Varane, Rugani, Romagnili, Zouma, Stones, Marquinhos, De Vrij, Mustafi, Vallejo, Riedewald, Jedvej, Gimenez, Sule, Rudiger, Ginter, Schar, Umtiti, Denayer, Engels etc 

Never really made the step up, like so many of the above. 

1 hour ago, Walshy5 said:

Unpopular opinion but I think I'd rather have this guy than Fofana as he could hit the ground running. Fofana is still young and raw.

Ive said on here before but Tah was dropped last season for poor form, meanwhile fofana in his last 2 games picked up a cs and kept psg quiet. Of the two i would think that Tah is more of a project in helping to re-realise his potential than fofana who is in form.

Fulham are considering a deal for Bayer Leverkusen centre-back Jonathan Tah to bolster their defence after conceding three goals on the opening weekend of the Premier League season.

The 24-year-old is on the wanted list of Leicester City but Brendan Rodgers’ primary target is St Etienne’s Wesley Fofana. 

telegraph

Personally I think Tah would be great for us. Either alongside cags or in a 3.

People are worrying about the lack of pace but with Cags and Tim/riccy next to him it wouldn’t be an issue. 

What we are missing, is a big physical threat and Tah would be this. We’ve been crying out for someone like him to aim mads corners at. 

Players drop off sometimes but his quality is there. A few years ago Tah was that guy we were all desperate to sign