Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Jonathan Tah

8 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Wasnt he really bad first half of the season for leverkussen?

That's news to me if true. But it could be! Otherwise he's got the sort of reputation that Tarkowski or Lewis Dunk have - a good defender that plays for a less glamorous team so is often overlooked. He's probably not going to get any better, but he's already more than decent.

Also Leverkusen missed out on the Champions League on the last day of the season, so he'd be right at home if he came here :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

That's news to me if true. But it could be! Otherwise he's got the sort of reputation that Tarkowski or Lewis Dunk have - a good defender that plays for a less glamorous team so is often overlooked. He's probably not going to get any better, but he's already more than decent.

Also Leverkusen missed out on the Champions League on the last day of the season, so he'd be right at home if he came here :whistle:

I think they got that tapsoba guy in, who we were linked with halfway through the season, to replace tah as he wasnt playing well enough, think he's probably a level below dunk and tarkowski if that's the case, he's still young though so he's got time to turn it around.

Edited by honeybradger
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, honeybradger said:

I think they got that tapsoba guy in, who we were linked with halfway through the season, to replace tah as he wasnt playing well enough, think he's probably a level below dunk and tarkowski if that's the case, he's still young though so he's got time to turn it around.

Yeah from what I've seen this is the case as well 

People saying he won’t come to be third choice, if he’s good enough and better than Evans or soyuncu he starts. Can see plenty of rotation at Cb this season and therefore they all get plenty of game time. 

if we can get fofana and tah that would give us 6 cbs and suggests we going 3 at the back (banking on Benkovic not leaving ) then also have Justin and fuchs who can fill in, and we look well stocked. Could even throw josh knight in the mix too. Get it done then add some creativity and goals and we are looking stronger