Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Officially a club legend.

So glad he had this moment before he inevitably moves to Real Madrid or Barcelona. But I think we've got a couple more seasons of his talent first.

Pure class footballer. 

His interview too lol

"VAR huh...what a thing that is" lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gary Eatfood said:

I'm not saying he's as good as Youri, but I would've loved to see Muzzy in this current team.

Was discussing this with some of the lads pre-match. I think Izzet would have been superb in this current team, especially in the 4231. Muzzy was like a hybrid 8/10 for me, had the workrate, tenacity and tackling to go with some killer talent to make things happen out of nowhere. In a high pressing style, being allowed to drift through the lines and under a coach like Rodgers, he would have been a superstar!

Anyway we live in a different era now, and all I can say is what a privilege to see two brilliant midfielders with offensive talent in Youri Tielemans and Muzzy Izzet in my lifetime.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

He looked up there at KDB levels today. When he's on it, he literally is one of the best midfielders in the world. 

Scarily this is accurate. Not many better, probably in the top 5. And he seems to love the club. 

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Was discussing this with some of the lads pre-match. I think Izzet would have been superb in this current team, especially in the 4231. Muzzy was like a hybrid 8/10 for me, had the workrate, tenacity and tackling to go with some killer talent to make things happen out of nowhere. In a high pressing style, being allowed to drift through the lines and under a coach like Rodgers, he would have been a superstar!

Anyway we live in a different era now, and all I can say is what a privilege to see two brilliant midfielders with offensive talent in Youri Tielemans and Muzzy Izzet in my lifetime.

Agreed. Muzzy was a complete midfielder who was plagued by niggling injuries. He should've been picked for England, not Turkey. Gary McAllister was another great midfielder for us.

• Like 1

"It's emotional for Top and his family because they have built this club towards glory after winning the Premier League, and now to win the FA Cup is amazing," said match-winner Tielemans.

"We will give everything for this club and for those men that built this club and built this history and legacy."

Taken from the BBC, looks like he wants to stay and win more

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Already shared a ton of times, but if there was ever a GIF that needed to be made, it needs to be this legendary strike!

giphy.gif

We were all so excited when Youri signed permanently. The prodigal son really did return home! Record signing proved to be the real deal.

What a truly incredible player and of all the times to score the banger we all knew he would scored one day, he chose the biggest game of his career to do so!

Can you get a GIF of the goal from the angle behind the shot? The way it just flies in :wub:.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Can you get a GIF of the goal from the angle behind the shot? The way it just flies in :wub:.

If you have a video I can do it sure! Do you mean the one from the fan that shared it on this site? Or another one?

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

If you have a video I can do it sure! Do you mean the one from the fan that shared it on this site? Or another one?

Nah the actual one from behind Tielemans. Pretty sure BBC or BT would have shown the replay from that angle.

Such a special goal, by a very special player, in a special game for a very special club.

He seems to be such an incredible “fit” with the club.

I love the bloke, love the club, love the owners.... I’m 52, born in 1969, and have felt like a 15 year old for 8 odd hours now!

Thanks Youri, enjoy every second!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

He's a phenom isn't he. How long he will be with us who knows but let's appreciate the lad while we have him. Fast becoming my favourite ever just overtaking Muzzy Izzet.

We've had some players haven't we?