Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

The pass for Kel as well when he got in one on one. Sublime.

Wouldn't begrudge the man a transfer although if he stays with us another couple of seasons, this team could really go places with a couple of good summer windows.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If he's not in the official team of the season in the PL then it can bollocks

The team will be bollocks anyway. The whoscored one will be the most accurate based on stats compared to all those by pundits etc who will have Super League 6 bias

• Like 1

Along with Kante and Vards are top 3 best ever players. Absolutely top class player whose the single biggest reason for our upsurge since he arrived in Feb 2019.

Must stay with us 1/2 more seasons to go down as 1 of our greatest but on talent alone he’s already there.

Top bloke too and interviews very well. Forget top 4 or an FA Cup, the best news we’ll get is Youri signing on the dotted lines 🙏.

• Like 2

I'm surprised he didn't get a mention in pundit's PL team of the year and should have been up there for player of the season. I really can't think of a more consistent performer this season, from an unbiased point of view, than him or Ruben Dias. Yet the media only rave about Ruben Dias. 

12 minutes ago, shailen said:

I'm surprised he didn't get a mention in pundit's PL team of the year and should have been up there for player of the season. I really can't think of a more consistent performer this season, from an unbiased point of view, than him or Ruben Dias. Yet the media only rave about Ruben Dias. 

Long may this continue. Would hate for pundits to start selling him on our behalf like usual. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adam95581 said:

Long may this continue. Would hate for pundits to start selling him on our behalf like usual. 

Fair point. The big 6 bias just irritates me as I don't feel other players are judged objectively and not given the same credit.

Everyone even dismissed us as top 4 contenders till about 5 games ago as they were all confident that Liverpool and Chelsea would be the teams that get there ultimately and the only thing spoke about us is how we bottled it last season. Can we not call Liverpool bottlers this season after being top at Christmas if they don't make champions league, but they'll never use language like that for them lol. 

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

If he's not in the official team of the season in the PL then it can bollocks

Neville and Carragher didn't have him in their team of the season. Neville had 5 MCFC players and 5 United players and Kane. 

He's quality and only going to get better now that he knows and understands what's needed in this league.

He's getting much stronger and doesn't get pushed off the Ball so easy now as when he arrived first. 

I just wish he was a couple of inches Taller to help him compete physically against the big lads.

He is immense, everything that Liverpool thought that Thiago would be. Composed on the ball, can play that killer pass and a great leader on the pitch. As somebody has said above, he’s by far the best player at Leicester and we are very lucky to have him.