Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Probably been posted before but this is my favourite angle. Just look at our fans behind that goal :wub:

Literally everything about the goal is perfect. The goal, the celebration, the fans, Brendan.

Edited by TJB-fox

8 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Probably been posted before but this is my favourite angle. Just look at our fans behind that goal :wub:

The strike looks even better from that angle. The sweetest strike you’d ever see, in arguably the biggest individual game in our entire history.

That alone would go down as one of our greats, the fact he’s been absolutely world class for ages now and the key reasons for our lofty heights since he has came in suggests to me he’s already right up there as our greatest ever.

If he signs a new contract and stays with us next year, he’d be well in line to be alongside JV and Kante as the best players to play for our club.

We wouldn’t get more than £60m for him in the current climate. 

we couldn’t come close to replacing  him for that 

he only has two years left so if he indicated he wanted to leave and we hung onto him for another year then that value likely drops a bit too. 

43 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Liverpool will come in for him in the summer. 

One of them will, whether it's Man U or Liverpool. Easy way of getting a great player and completely wrecking a rival. 

13 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

And without CL football, we cannot compete.

We can't compete on certain levels even with champions league football, I mean it might delay a move a year at most. But when a massive club comes in and can double or triple a players wages, champions league football isn't stopping that. 

26 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Without CL qualification, I fear we might not be able to keep him - especially if he has a great Euro outing.

Even if we were in the CL he'd still go to a bigger club lol

Spurs have been in the CL consistently over the past 5 years or so, even got to a CL final, but it doesn't stop their players leaving for bigger clubs.