Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

We’ve got one !

I doubt it’s what we would pay him which will dictate what he does next.  If we make CL and increased his salary to 150k then I’m sure he would sign.  If we are in the EL then he may be advised if he moves on now he still has another big move ahead. If he stays with us for another three seasons then he inky has one big move ahead of him. 

Stop being so optimistic and be leavening every thing you hear and read, 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, adam95581 said:

I also can’t see Vardy, Barnes, Cags or JJ so don’t think it means too much. 

That photo might be missing a bit of the montage. Does it go further left and right? We need a better picture. 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

So his half image is definitely cut out of the photo at the ground …..

Photo is from another angle, he’s behind Kasper.

Look at the positioning of the 2021 in both photos.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Its a different image, Fofana is different in the photo at the groud, its been photoshopped from different pictures

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Different pictures no? Fanstore looks half a second later so Kaspers higher arms block amartey & youri?

He’ll obviously leave at some stage, but his current options are ltd. I think a £60-80 mil is reasonable asking price. Consequently, this rules out most European football clubs (PSG is an exception).

His options therefore are mainly UK clubs: Manchester clubs/Liverpool/Chelsea. Out of those four, I can only see you Man United and Liverpool being interested in him. Even then, Man United have different priorities.  I’m also not sure if Liverpool

could afford him (especially if no CL). 

Apart from the obvious elite strikers/attackers, I don’t think we’ll see huge transfer fees. 

Edited by Glorious Leicester Fan

There's realistically about 6 clubs that could threaten to sign Youri.

Manchester utd/City, Chelsea and Liverpool from the PL. The latter would be interesting given how much they price their cast offs at. 

PSG and Bayern Munich are the threat from the continent unless Barca and Real are bailed out to make these type of signings.

We sell 1 player per window. Interesting time ahead....