Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Surely there are only x amount of clubs who he'd entertain a move.to;

Bayern, barca, Real, Juve,.Inter, PSG, man City,.Liverpool,.Man Utd. 

And considering half of them are.stony broke,.or in Man City's case, no obvious requirement, the chances of him.moving are quite small.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Yes.

When he joined us (after the loan); his was apparently courting other 'bigger' clubs; but YT basically told his agent " I want to go to Leicester; here's what I want to earn and I need to be a part of what's going on there. Just get it done."

His family is very settled and he loves the club, set up, his role etc etc etc; all the things that need to be right at a club.

I did say earlier; never say never; but I don't think he will be agitating for a move any time soon (but very likely a new contract - and watch this space).

@Bert may be able to add more around or support the above.

The caveat here is that if Real/Barcelona suddenly find they aren't broke and offer £100mn; well, you know.

Wasn’t he hanging on for another club coming in for him before he signed? I agree with all of the above but don’t pretend he wouldn’t jump at a huge move should everything be aligned.

In my opinion I don’t think he leaves this year, but if he hasn’t signed the contract before the euros then we have a problem.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Wasn’t he hanging on for another club coming in for him before he signed? I agree with all of the above but don’t pretend he wouldn’t jump at a huge move should everything be aligned.

In my opinion I don’t think he leaves this year, but if he hasn’t signed the contract before the euros then we have a problem.

His agent was, he wanted to see what happened with Pogba so he could possibly move to Man Utd

But Youri didn't want to wait around and told his agent to get the deal done with us

Edited by moore_94

Just now, OhYesNdidi said:

Just don’t sell him, if we sell Tielemans and Tottenham refuse to sell Kane I’ll be seriously pissed off

The club intend to do everything to keep a player; we either get a massive fee like 100m or he signs a contract. 

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

His agent was, he wanted to see what happened with Pogba so he could possibly move to Man Utd

But Youri didn't want to wait around and told his agent to get the deal done with us

Who knows what really happened, until I hear him say he is staying or see he has signed his contract I’ll be nervous.

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I'm not pretending anything and as far as I'm aware; it was his agent who wanted him to hang on and would have hung on longer. YT wanted the deal done.

He might not have been desperate to come on loan here; but once he had, he was very keen to come back.

9 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I'm not pretending anything and as far as I'm aware; it was his agent who wanted him to hang on and would have hung on longer. YT wanted the deal done.

He might not have been desperate to come on loan here; but once he had, he was very keen to come back.

11 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

You may very well be right but as above, until he signs the deal then I’ll be nervous and I suspect the club will also.

Noticeably tearful at the end. 

Hoping he stays.

Wouldn't begrudge him if he left, however I hope we would command a massive fee if this was the case. Knowing how we do business, he won't be going cheaply.

I reckon he'll stay.

• Like 2

Looked incredibly emotional in every video I've seen of him that's doing the rounds 😟

It's fvcking crazy what a few beers can do to your paranoia 😂

Just sign already Youri, the seasons done and I still can't relax ffs

Not read the comments about earlier but does anyone know what the delay was about him coming out for the Player's POTS?

Was it because he was in tears for missing out on CL? Or other reasons?

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Not read the comments about earlier but does anyone know what the delay was about him coming out for the Player's POTS?

Was getting a "rub down" as Birch called it

Just now, StanSP said:

Could have been anything - he was hanging around post match for ages to do an interview. At one point he tried to leave to go back to the dressing room but was dragged back.   My money is on a dump once he finally got back inside. 

I think he'll go.

BR had a long word in his ear at full time after the Cup Final and I sensed something was up then.

I'll be gutted but he's a top, top player and in his prime. We were fortunate to see him play for us.

Brendan said post match when asked about him or any players leaving - that as far as he is concerned we should have no concerns.  Of course he can’t answer questions about players with 100% certainty.  A month or so ago he said he hoped we wouldn’t be selling anyone we didn’t want to. More recently he has sounded less sure when quizzed 

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

Yes.

When he joined us (after the loan); his was apparently courting other 'bigger' clubs; but YT basically told his agent " I want to go to Leicester; here's what I want to earn and I need to be a part of what's going on there. Just get it done."

His family is very settled and he loves the club, set up, his role etc etc etc; all the things that need to be right at a club.

I did say earlier; never say never; but I don't think he will be agitating for a move any time soon (but very likely a new contract - and watch this space).

@Bert may be able to add more around or support the above.

The caveat here is that if Real/Barcelona suddenly find they aren't broke and offer £100mn; well, you know.

Why on earth do you think @Bert could add anything?

Where does this Bert being in the know thing come from?

😄