Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

15 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Perhaps I'm a bit old fashioned, but I enjoyed being there, supporting my wife and being part of the whole process, rather than enjoying myself in another country whilst she was in discomfort and not feeling too great about her self image.

However, like others have suggested, she may well have sent him away to Ibiza with her blessing.

Same here but I'm not going to slate him without knowing the facts. You're assuming his partner is going through the same experience as yours. My wife was at work until the two days before the birth of my lad ( he came early) but she had an easy pregnancy, hence me going to games until he came along.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fox in the house said:

Would your partner be happy seeing pictures like that on social media  , his a dick head ! Obviously not learnt anything from  be for   end game will Finnish up in court. 

Perhaps his partner is realistic enough to know that he's a young millionaire football player who will have some women throwing themselves at him.

Perhaps she trusts him to take it no further than a bit of flirting.

Edited by hackneyfox

40 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Wow. He’s just a massive bellend, isn’t he?!

There’s only one reaction to those photos that matters and that’s the one of his heavily-pregnant girlfriend left at home whilst he goes out partying with other women, not the “he’s only a young lad having fun” apologists on here.

Says a lot about his maturity that he wants to leave her at home alone whilst he goes partying with his mates in Ibiza and even more about his integrity that he can’t help himself flirting with other women whilst he thinks she’s not able to see.

You’d have hoped this baby would be a bit of a wake up call and that he’d get his priorities sorted to fulfil his potential but looks like we’re relying on it actually arriving now to do that. Meanwhile the gap between him and those he’s competing with for an England spot continues to grow and grow…

I don't think he's the bellend here given that you're the one accusing him of lacking integrity because you've seen a picture of him hugging a woman on holiday.

• Like 4

Amazing how many jump to his defence because he plays for us. Some serious fan-girling going on in this friend.

If one of your mates was taking off on holiday and leaving his heavily girlfriend at home and then you heard from another mate who was there that he’d been partying with girls, flirting and looking anything other than a man who was about to have a child with a woman he loved, you’d think he was a bit of a **** for doing it.

• Like 1

As long as he's not breaking the law or doing things really morally questionable (like idk, avoiding his taxes) then i don't really care. We're a club that has values so if the club doesn't say anything then no issue with me mainly. I'm not his father 

1 hour ago, Xen said:

I'd wager there's at least something to do with Grealish seemingly being the nation's favourite at the moment and Maddison being his competition makes it easy to paint him as the villain to drum up a narrative and shift papers.

Conveniently ignoring the fact that Grealish' behaviour since lockdown has been on a par with Maddison...

No less than the NY Times just ran a piece on why Grealish is England’s darling atm.

Flair player who can change a game …

still a fairly blank slate, though edgy enough to titillate …

not at any of the Rich Six, so the plastic hordes don’t hate him for his club …

and hasn’t been in the spotlight long enough for the tabloids to tear him down.

Too bad Madders, that could have been you :claude:

I am sure he will be pretty well known where ever he goes and there will be plenty of women that want to go have a chat and try their luck with him or just have a drink and a photo doesn’t mean he will be doing anything wrong with them 

By the way, whatever you think of Maddison - the STATE of that article. "Raven-haired beauty", "busty brunette", "plunging mini dress" and constant references to his tattoos. Suppose they know their target audience. I feel pretty ashamed just having read it so Christ knows how the author must feel. That article and the publication from which it's been spewed are far more disgusting and worthy of your condemnation than anything Maddison will ever do.

• Like 2

It’s not this that irks me, I mean if I’m one of his advisors I’m probably having a word like knock it off you’ve got a pregnant mrs… but it’s the ‘look how hard I work’ shit from him and Perez and posting flashy shit while everyone else struggles through the pandemic. I don’t struggle personally but it’s just off colour for the people that are, really shit read of room while at the same time he’s tried to be a good speaker of sense during his time here and player for the people.

I said it before about him, I think he probably knows he’s not ready for this baby situation and his head is probably all over the place. What with the injury and yet another ineffective end to a season where we finished outside the CL place… he’s probably feeling quite lost. 

Needs to get back, get his head down and get around some decent people by the looks of it. 

1 hour ago, Xen said:

I'd wager there's at least something to do with Grealish seemingly being the nation's favourite at the moment and Maddison being his competition makes it easy to paint him as the villain to drum up a narrative and shift papers.

Conveniently ignoring the fact that Grealish' behaviour since lockdown has been on a par with Maddison...

I would say his lockdown antics were even worse than Maddison

Both attended parties, only one of them has been done for reckless driving - should have been done for even more as he was obviously drunk as well (shame the police didn't get a chance to breathlyse him)

• Like 1

Guest Bert Fill
6 minutes ago, KingsX said:

No less than the NY Times just ran a piece on why Grealish is England’s darling atm.

Flair player who can change a game …

still a fairly blank slate, though edgy enough to titillate …

not at any of the Rich Six, so the plastic hordes don’t hate him for his club …

and hasn’t been in the spotlight long enough for the tabloids to tear him down.

Too bad Madders, that could have been you :claude:

Yes. If only Maddison had behaved exactly like Grealish, everything could have been so different.

2 minutes ago, Bert Fill said:

Yes. If only Maddison had behaved exactly like Grealish, everything could have been so different.

Well, sure, that's the point I'm trying to make with a little sarcasm.

Grealish's free pass will expire.  He'll be in the crosshairs soon enough.

9 minutes ago, Guest said:

By the way, whatever you think of Maddison - the STATE of that article. "Raven-haired beauty", "busty brunette", "plunging mini dress" and constant references to his tattoos. Suppose they know their target audience. I feel pretty ashamed just having read it so Christ knows how the author must feel. That article and the publication from which it's been spewed are far more disgusting and worthy of your condemnation than anything Maddison will ever do.

I thought exactly the same thing

• Like 1