Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

17 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9756353/James-Maddison-parties-bevy-beauties-Ibiza-missing-Euros-2020.html

'Fatherhood will change him'

'He's out there working hard and prepping for the new season'

🤣

oh ffs lol 

I thought it was bad enough he'd chosen to go abroad on a 'training camp' when she's about ready to pop! 

• Haha 1

I don't know if it's just the incredibly low morals of football fans/players or what... but for me it was bad enough he decided to have a solo lads 'training' holiday and leave his heavily pregnant misses at home (a fairly new home in a new city for her) on her own for 3 weeks.... never mind getting caught entertaining a load of other women.

But that's just my opinion...

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 4

It looks bad 2 fold there's no getting away from it even if the daily mail are the pits of the press. 1 we're in a pandemic and he's hugging people living the high life abroad. 2 same but replace pandemic with heavily pregnant missus back home. To me I don't give a toss but easy to see why it would rub some people up the wrong way. The lad rarely does himself any favours. 

Edited by Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

45045923-9756353-Flirty_As_day_turned_to

I'm gonna guess this isn't' his heavily pregnant missus? lol

The "What happened next" picture is missing. She falls back and Madders spends the rest of the night picking cactus needles out of her bum. Or it pops and there's silicone everywhere.

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

I don't know if it's just the incredibly low morals of football fans/players or what... but for me it was bad enough he decided to have a solo lads 'training' holiday and leave his heavily pregnant misses at home (a fairly new home in a new city for her) on her own for 3 weeks.... never mind getting caught entertaining a load of other women.

Particularly given hes on last chance saloon at the club. It's just an incredibly poor look - maybe it's innocent fun, but in his case history would tell you probably not. Doesn't strike me hes learnt any lessons that I've seen yet and striking a few free kicks would hardly be working hard in my opinion. Hes got a lot to prove.

10 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Wow what a long article that is. Not that I read it, but did look at the photos. Surely they could’ve condensed it to “Young man goes on holiday”.  

I dunno. I think if I went out on holiday with photos like that when my wife was pregnant, she'd probably kick me out and say I could never meet my kid. 

But I guess times change so who knows how she feels about it?

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

This exactly. At the end of the day if he's so public about his private life (and there's absolutely no expectation for him to do so - plenty keep their social media just professional), he needs to expect it to be scrutinised. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Particularly given hes on last chance saloon at the club. It's just an incredibly poor look - maybe it's innocent fun, but in his case history would tell you probably not. Doesn't strike me hes learnt any lessons that I've seen yet and striking a few free kicks would hardly be working hard in my opinion. Hes got a lot to prove.

Just 'optics' as always with footballers isn't it.

In our squad we have some real family men who are the same/similar age as him too, Youri for one. 

The poor girl is American, new to living in a small suburb of Nottingham and sick of the shit weather already.... and about a month away from having his baby. It's not that hard is it, do your training at home. It's not like he's not had a holiday as he was away with the same group (plus partners) about a month ago. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Just 'optics' as always with footballers isn't it.

In our squad we have some real family men who are the same/similar age as him too, Youri for one. 

The poor girl is American, new to living in a small suburb of Nottingham and sick of the shit weather already.... and about a month away from having his baby. It's not that hard is it, do your training at home. It's not like he's not had a holiday as he was away with the same group (plus partners) about a month ago. 

Completely agree - maddison is premier league talent, with league 2 mentality.